Sign in to follow this  
Gubi0222

[N10 - Foundry - TCR] Warehouse visit

Spoiler

*Your entry has earned 11XP*

Recently our high command, received an emergency holo message from Kuat: An epidemic began to spread at several different locations there. This is a great opportunity to help the people, gain more influence on that system and get the support of their leaders at the same time. The diplomats of the Remnant are already on their way to the planet and our and our most important task is to bring as many medical supplies as possible.

Foundry was a heavily industrial planet of the Techno Union, later in the era of the Galactic Empire, it was an imperial fortress and the home of several TIE fighter factories. After the end of the Empire, the planet became abandoned and the complexes are nowadays still locked down. Because these factories are huge, almost like cities, there was plenty of medical centers there too. We have a good chance to find the needed medical stuffs and this planet is halfway between Commenor and Kuat. 

We need to use all of our available ships to transportation, unfortunately our ship doesn't have a big cargo bay, since it was originally a transport hauler for walkers and big crates. Because of that, my squad's first mission is to find a Heavy Duty Container, in which we could we could transport the medical equipment through the hyperspace. Scar Squad is already scouting on the planet. They haven't found a med center yet, but they got info about one of the abandoned TIE fighter factories. These places are massive buildings, with several sections and landing areas, but it's our best chance, to find a proper container.

We just received a message from Agent Sugy right now. Scar Squad reached the factory and she sent the location of the factory's storages to us.

So now we are traveling to one of the supply warehouses of this factory...

10P1014995.JPG 11P1014930.JPG 12P1014996.JPG

13P1014940.JPG

Boghi - I thought this whole place was locked down, but it doesn't seems to be.

Gubi - Probably scavengers or some pirates did this.

Boghi - This whole lock is broken, fortunately they left the door open.

14P1014948.JPG

Gubi - Let's open the door. We need to be careful, don't know, what's going on inside.

15P1014952.jpg 16P1014953.JPG

17P1014955.JPG

18P1014957.JPG 19P1014959.JPG

Andrysh - It's clear!

Gubi - Boghi, is there any chance to make some light?

Boghi - The building was locked down, but the backup power supply should work. Let's see the main switch. 

20P1014962.JPG 21P1014963.JPG

Gubi - Great, now we have lighting. I believe the main storage room is that way, let's move!

22P1014966.JPG 23P1014967.JPG

24P1014969.JPG

Gubi - Here it is, this container could be the proper one for our purpose.

Andrysh - There is quite a big mess here.

Boghi - It looks like, most of the crates are empty.

Andrysh - But at least the container is empty too, so we don't have to unload it.

Gubi - The situation here is getting more and more interesting. Who needs so many replacement parts for TIE fighters?

25P1015000.JPG 26P1015004.JPG

Gubi - As we now have this container, we need to open the big door of the warehouse and get a carriage to move this thing.

Boghi - Probably we should check the control room upstairs.

Gubi - Agree and maybe we could learn, what happened really here. Then let's go. 

27P1015006.JPG 28P1015007.JPG

29P1014972.JPG

30P1014908.jpg 31P1014910.jpg

Boghi - It looks like they have been here too.

Gubi - Can you turn on the system?

Boghi - I hope, I can. It should work with the backup power supply.

32P1014911.jpg

33P1014915.jpg 34P1014918.jpg

35P1014974.JPG 36P1014975.JPG 37P1014978.JPG

Boghi - Yeah, it's working, I'm in. And... Done. The door is open now. And I have access to security recordings too.

Gubi - Good. What can you see?

Boghi - It's hard to tell, it's quite old equipment. I see a ship. It looks like the corvettes was used by the Rebel Alliance back in the day.

Andrysh - Could it be the New Republic?

Boghi - Negative. This is black and yellow coloured. And I see an insignia too.

Gubi - What is it, pirates?

Boghi - I just checked it in our datebase. This one is looks the most like the insignia of the Mining Guild. 

Gubi - Of course, I should have known. The Mining Guild was once really close to the Empire and they are useing TIEs still nowdays.

38P1014919.jpg

Andrysh - Let's find a carriage and pick up that container finally. 

Gubi - You're right, dont waste any more time.

39P1015008.JPG

40P1015011.JPG 41P1015014.JPG

42P1015015.JPG 43P1015016.JPG

44P1014979.JPG 45P1014984.JPG

46P1014987.JPG 47P1014986.JPG 

48P1014988.JPG

Now we finally have the container and we are on our way to find a proper medical center, here on Foundry.

P10123373.jpg

Edited by Gubi0222

very harmonic color scheme and "messy" but "just should be" details :)  I like the chairs' design in upstairs floor, simple and flexible. And your build/story got us progress forward to a new section!

I LOVE the small subtle details, like the grass breaking through the ground, and the control panel protruding from the wall! Really great attention to detail... :pir-yoda:

On 4/10/2019 at 2:17 AM, JoeChu1980 said:

very harmonic color scheme and "messy" but "just should be" details :)  I like the chairs' design in upstairs floor, simple and flexible. And your build/story got us progress forward to a new section!

Thanks. One of the important things for me usually, to find a good balance of the used colors.

4 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

I LOVE the small subtle details, like the grass breaking through the ground, and the control panel protruding from the wall! Really great attention to detail... :pir-yoda:

Thanks. In most cases, when I planning a build, I imagine it by the small details, that I want to insert in and I shape the builds around them.

Wow. Just when I thought I'd seen it all the next scene would show up! Great work on making the factory feel authentic!