KRocans

[MOC] AT-RT Walker

Hi, This is my first post in Eurobricks, glad to be here! : ) 

I have started building a Kashyyyk battle scene and as a first part of it is the MOC of and AT-RT walker from SW EP3. A tough build indeed, considering the small scale of the actual vehicle in the movie. Here you can see few pictures of the  "draft" model as it is now. I am going to modify the legs with a more refined solution for the joints and also you will notice usage of several different shades of green. I intend to test versions in bright, sand and lime green colors to choose the best looking combination. Hopefully soon I will be able to post better quality pictures with and upgraded walker.

You can see pictures in Flickr here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112685468@N03/46482236214/in/photostream/

and here:

AT-RT LEGO MOC

Edited by KRocans

Nice detail, much better than 75002 and soon release 75261, though a little bit oversize for now, but the feeling is pretty cool.

last year I MOC AT-RT intermittence among whole year, just totally different style, some reversion also took Kashyyyk as exmaple. for your reference:

[MOC] simplified full crouching AT-RT

Looks great! There are so many different AT-RT's out there, even more 74-z than speeder bikes!

Every version looks fantastic with it's own limitations, and of course many share similar features. Still, I think you have brought a few nice things to the table, which is great to see!

One of the better looking walker. Not too short, but not too tall either. Only the feet of it give me an uncomfortable feeling with those claw-like endings.