This lego GBC module use 3 brick separators to lift the balls up. I came up with the idea to use them like this after looking at a pile of them that I have and thinking that having more than 2 of them is kind of pointless. The module is quite reliable and in in theory could be made much higher easily. The loading mechanism is designed so that the ball can role back into the module if it does not role onto the brick separator properly, this happens sometimes when the batteries run low. (you can see at 0:46 in the video) The LDD file is here.

Lego GBC Brick Separator Module PhotosLego GBC Brick Separator Module Photos

More photos here.

Looks fun!

Lots of mechanical motion going on, your eyes need a second to identify all the individual motions.

My eye doe go to the 2 axles at the top that seem longer than necessary.

But that's an easy fix of course.

Edited by shadow_elenter

I like the fluid motion created by the different levers... Also found your instructions on YT. I think I will try to rebuilt it soon. Do you have a partlist? 

By the way, I have still some trouble to get your fork conveyor module working properly. 

12 hours ago, Frequenzberater said:

I like the fluid motion created by the different levers... Also found your instructions on YT. I think I will try to rebuilt it soon. Do you have a partlist? 

By the way, I have still some trouble to get your fork conveyor module working properly. 

Thanks! I have the part list and LDD file on rebrickable here. What are your problems with the other module? If the balls are falling out of the forks you could try puting a small rubber band around where the two halfs of the fork attach to the belt.

17 hours ago, shadow_elenter said:

Looks fun!

Lots of mechanical motion going on, your eyes need a second to identify all the individual motions.

My eye doe go to the 2 axles at the top that seem longer than necessary.

But that's an easy fix of course.

Thank you! They are longer then they need to be, I used these axles because they are black ;)

Very nice ! I love the creative usage of parts and the graceful motion.

It's amazing how you guys can keep inventing more and more mechanisms !

19 hours ago, iLego said:

Very nice ! I love the creative usage of parts and the graceful motion.

It's amazing how you guys can keep inventing more and more mechanisms !

Thank you :)

Another great module! I also admire your inventive skills. Just out of curiosity: Have you tried using a 4th brick separator instead of the two axles?

1 hour ago, WvG_853 said:

Another great module! I also admire your inventive skills. Just out of curiosity: Have you tried using a 4th brick separator instead of the two axles?

Thank you! No, I did not try that but it would work. I built it this way because I thought it would be more reliable.

Now building using available parts so will be multi-coloured !
Don’t have a large stock of studded parts so some special parts will required alternative solutions to be found & raid my grandson’s Lego box.

The build will be SLOW & STEADY !!!!

8 hours ago, Doug72 said:

Now building using available parts so will be multi-coloured !
Don’t have a large stock of studded parts so some special parts will required alternative solutions to be found & raid my grandson’s Lego box.

The build will be SLOW & STEADY !!!!

Nothing better than a rainbow coloured GBC module ;)