Sign in to follow this  
dmarkng

[MOC] Coruscant Speeder Chase XJ6 and Koro-2 (UCS Style)

I built this months back. They are my 4th and 5th speeders (brick built) in this UCS style builds.
I have a couple more speeder builds digitally designed and hopefully I have the time to build them this year.

The initial XJ6 was influenced by another builder Bryant and was relatively simple to build compare to the Koro-2.
For the Koro-2 I had a lot of issues doing the cockpit and later the weight of the front 2 mandibles. But it came out better than expected in brick form.

There are more pics on the IG links as I cant get multiple links for one IG post.

It's been such a long time that I want to do the XJ6 Speeder with UCS treatment.

I like your version.

You might consider uploading pictures on FlickR. Not everyone uses instagram...

14 hours ago, Anio said:

It's been such a long time that I want to do the XJ6 Speeder with UCS treatment.

I like your version.

You might consider uploading pictures on FlickR. Not everyone uses instagram...

Thanks. I dont use flickr any more, except when some1 alerted me to reply your message =p

14 hours ago, Hunter003 said:

These look fantastic!

Thank you!

12 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

The colours give you eye cancer and i love it. It feels right and the build is superb!

I've actually been building vehicles with more colour in the past 1-2 years as I stocked so much LBG and DBG at one point that it just looked so boring having all the ships in one colour =p
That with the fact that a lot of the TLG's bigger UCS sets are generally LBG based.

5 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

These are fantastic builds, some great detail!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, DrMuttonchops said:

I honestly thought the windshield on the Koro-2 was too wide, but I looked it up and you're spot on! Great job man, they really look the part.

Its really tough doing the windshields for most builds as the trans-clear/black parts are really limited for cockpits and the like. I'm hoping there are some better options that I may have missed out when looking around.