Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

Not exactly a Pirates set, but...

This year Lego started a line of polybags, each a collection of parts suitable to a certain theme. Currently those are traffic lights, street lanterns, bycicles, plants and food.

Now in 2019 there is another one coming, namely 40341 xtra Water:

lego-xtra-40341-wasser2.jpg

Und diese Teile sind dabei: ein Hai, ein Surfbrett, eine Boje, Taucherflossen, eine Schatzkiste mit Fisch, Fernglas und Schatzkarte (bedruckte 2×2 Fliese), ein Papagei, ein Fass samt Ruder und Harpune, zwei Kristalle und eine Klapp-Muschel samt Stern. Insgesamt sind es 24 Teile. Der UVP für das Polybag liegt bei 3,99 Euro.

"These parts are included: a shark, a surfboard, a buoy, a pair of flippers, a treasure chest with fish, binoculars and tresure map (printed 2x2 tile), a parrot, a barrel with oar and harpoon, two crystal and a flap-shell with starfish. 24 parts all together. The retail price of this polybag is 3,99€."

While this is not at all a Pirates set - and even comes with some inappropriate pieces - in my opinion this is an excellent collection of "piraty parts". I for one will get multiples of this, retailing at 4€ it is an absolute steal.

This set is now listed on the Lego Online Store, to be released on January 1st 2019.

Edited by Drunknok
Added official product link.

I like it! I could use more of those new sharks. Does it come with the new parrot, or is that part of the logo?

2 minutes ago, TalonCard said:

Does it come with the new parrot, or is that part of the logo?

The parrot is included as a part.

To avoid confusion I just included the original German parts description and a translation in the OP.

Fantastic to see more Xtra.

It's very nice to see a cheap and easy way to get sharks, new parrot color* and treasure.

Edit: Ok the parrot color isn't "new" for 2019, but in a much cheaper set compared to Assembly Square or Corner Garage.

Edited by TeriXeri

NICE!  This is an excellent parts pack.  The flippers and surfboard are what I'm looking at, along with the harpoon and oar.  Also, who can't use more barrels?  Finally, shells...there's got to be something I can do with a lot of those...

Thanks for the heads up!

You can find a review of this set here. :wink:

As mentioned above: available from 1st of January on.

13 hours ago, Holodoc said:

You can find a review of this set here. :wink:

As mentioned above: available from 1st of January on.

Was just about to link it here. Thanks for doing the review! :thumbup: