Your picture still doesn't show. @VBBN told you yesterday you have to upload it on an external website if you want others to see it, and I'm sure most if not all of them can be used with an iPad.

@Steven the toa of flight please work on properly deeplinking these photos, as Leewan and I have mentioned your photos are not visible, and there isn't really much point to a MOC topic where we can't see what you've built. Please let us know if you need any help in correcting the photos on your previous threads, and please refrain from posting any other MOC threads until you have viewable photos in your post..

9 hours ago, VBBN said:

@Steven the toa of flight please work on properly deeplinking these photos, as Leewan and I have mentioned your photos are not visible, and there isn't really much point to a MOC topic where we can't see what you've built. Please let us know if you need any help in correcting the photos on your previous threads, and please refrain from posting any other MOC threads until you have viewable photos in your post..

Yeah if you know any other outside sources for images than I would greatly appreciate the help

26 minutes ago, Steven the toa of flight said:

Yeah if you know any other outside sources for images than I would greatly appreciate the help

I'm pretty sure VBBN and I already did mentioned that you could use image hosting sites like Flickr or Imgur. They're definitely usable.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Alright fine I shall come clean I am only 14 years old and I go to school still and I use my school iPad to post and comment so the school has restrictions on websites and I didn’t want to be the laughingstock of the site by saying I bring my figures to my school and I am ridiculed for it I feel a shamed

And I keep trying to upload 

and I have this I wish to upload this for the Santa challenge 

Wait I think I got something 

304DB96E-1D07-4B91-A4CB-666D71095CB5.jpeg