jrx

[MOC] Mercedes Zetros 1833 Expedition Truck 4×4 Full RC

Love this so much, I didn’t know it was possible to make so realistic looking models with Technic... I don’t want to be the one that writes the same thing everywhere but I highly recommend you to add your MOCs to Flickr groups because this needs to be much more popular over there in my opinion... Anyway, keep the great work up! :classic: :thumbup:

Edited by LegoModularFan

On 11/11/2018 at 5:57 PM, jrx said:

Thx @JarJarBonks and @LegoModularFan! If the latter has tips for me in regarding of suitable Flickr groups, I would be very grateful ;)

You're very welcome! Regarding Flickr groups, I recommend you to search for Lego groups and try post your MOCs to the ones with most members in priority like LEGO,  AFOL 16+Awesome Lego Stuff!Everything LEGOLego!Lego!Lego!Lego Freaks, Eurobricks Flickr groupLEGO without limitsLego HUB etc. I'm not a Technic guy but I think posting Technic to these groups shouldn't be a problem... It's Lego Technic. :classic: 

17 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

You're very welcome! Regarding Flickr groups ...

Thank you very much. I had actually not yet discovered these groups.

Finally I managed to shoot and cut the „Behind the MOC“ video. So if you want to know what the MOC looks like inside and how it works ... have fun watching the video :)

Really impressive MOC. The only thing that I do not prefer is fake engine like you use on Zetros, even ATV has proper (fake) engine. All in all you have impressive features Installed into your MOC. :thumbup:

Thx @I_Igor For a proper working fake engine there wasn’t enough space under the hood. In the first Zetros the diff and gears were to big and in this truck the XL are to high. Maybe the third Zetros will get a working fake engine :)

10 minutes ago, jrx said:

Thx @I_Igor For a proper working fake engine there wasn’t enough space under the hood. In the first Zetros the diff and gears were to big and in this truck the XL are to high. Maybe the third Zetros will get a working fake engine :)

That could be third luck :laugh:

Anyway, one of mandatory features in my mocs is fake engine :wink: (I have just finished reconstructing the one on which I work for a while?...

18 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I have just finished reconstructing the one on which I work for a while

Oh great! I'll come over and look :)

7 hours ago, Aleh said:

Hey! Nice new video! MOC is very, very complex and realistic!

Thx a lot!

6 minutes ago, jrx said:

Oh great! I'll come over and look :)

I'll take photos in a few days and send them, since I'm at work today and tomorrow until late night :sad: but there are obligations and they come first :wink: