Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Any guesses for the SciFi character?

Looks like a robot but it has yellow skin so, that has to be a mask

As for the pirate, I wonder if it could be a french corsair or a caribbean bucanneer 

That face kind of reminds me of Tremor from the Ultra Agents theme. There's now a pic of a light blue + white letterman jacket torso up. Not sure if it's S.19 related, though.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Any guesses for the SciFi character?

Looks like a robot but it has yellow skin so, that has to be a mask

Eh, I'm still pretty stumped myself to be honest. If anything, it could belong to some sorta futuristic occupational worker in the vein of Series 12's Space Miner. :def_shrug:

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

That face kind of reminds me of Tremor from the Ultra Agents theme.

For me, it's like a less-heroic looking redux of Solider 76's head from Overwatch: Brickset - Part No. 6254324

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

There's now a pic of a light blue + white letterman jacket torso up. Not sure if it's S.19 related, though.

Maybe in that case it's just another BAM exclusive? Say, what if these two new heads we're discussing are just that, BAM exclusive prints? :shrug_confused:

They very well could be BaM pieces. Won't know for sure until get a detailed descriptions or renders.

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

They very well could be BaM pieces. Won't know for sure until get a detailed descriptions or renders.

Press X for doubt

custom-letterman-jackets-women-columbia-

It's pretty much this minus the buttons, but maybe it's a driving suit torso after all? :shrug_confused: The hands ARE dark bluish grey.....

Edited by K_Tiger

I’d guess the blue torso is unrelated to series 19. I’m trying to figure out that new hairpiece too. Looks rubbery like the new Dorothy CMF hairpiece.?

The “pirate” head with stubble is awesome and very detailed. 

The trolls head just has to be a very early 2020 leak for TLG licensing agreement announced in May of this year for Dreamworks World Tour movie... or it’s a fake, but my money is on an actual leak. 

Unrelated leak; the new mandalorian torso looks awesome! ?

Edited by Brickstinction

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

It's pretty much this minus the buttons, but maybe it's a driving suit torso after all? :shrug_confused: The hands ARE dark bluish grey....

Aside from the DBG hands, it's pretty much a logo-less varsity jacket. Had it rather included both yellow hands and logos back-and-front, I would've seriously thought we're finally getting a High School Jock CMF from this Series.

It could easily be a zippered version of the jacket @K_Tiger posted. The hands not being yellow, and the lack of a school logo, make me think this won't be for "jock" figure. It does suggest some kind of sports jacket, but the very general nature of the design makes it hard to pinpoint. Maybe it's the coach.

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Aside from the DBG hands, it's pretty much a logo-less varsity jacket. Had it rather included both yellow hands and logos back-and-front, I would've seriously thought we're finally getting a High School Jock CMF from this Series.

Now that they’ve got the medium legs there are a lot of teenager archetypes they can do right (I wouldn’t be surprised if they revisited skateboarding or cheerleaders either)

11 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they revisited skateboarding or cheerleaders either...

Oh no....

Don't even say it :oh:

52 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

That blue jacket is the same one from the Fun at the Fair set. 

Good eye! That’s where I knew that from...just different hand color.

6 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Ah, okay. Back to waiting!

7 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

Now that they’ve got the medium legs there are a lot of teenager archetypes they can do right

Two particular teenage archetypes I'd also like to see would be a Prom Suit Guy and a BMX Biker, though I don't think it's strictly necessary that they'd have medium legs. Come to think of it, perhaps the medium legs are better suited to "tweens" rather than those in their late teens.

7 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they revisited skateboarding or cheerleaders either

Well, the Hidden Side theme's main protagonist Parker does have that new ponytail/beanie headgear piece that could be suitably recolored for at least another female skateboarder CMF. I don't think we need more skateboarders, but we've already had two different male skateboarders, so another female could be a likelihood to even out the playing field.

7 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Huh, alright, though I still wonder what's up with the DBG hands. :shrug_confused:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, the Hidden Side theme's main protagonist Parker does have that new ponytail/beanie headgear piece that could be suitably recolored for at least another female skateboarder CMF. I don't think we need more skateboarders, but we've already had two different male skateboarders, so another female could be a likelihood to even out the playing field.

Honestly I don’t think we really need any skateboarders (or cheerleaders) either. It’s just been awhile since they’ve been in the CMFs and with the new teen legs I know Lego will be tempted. 

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Huh, alright, though I still wonder what's up with the DBG hands. :shrug_confused:

Could be gloves, maybe for an early 2020 set? Getting the Trolls head leak means some 2020 stuff is showing up. Or could there be an unknown Hidden Side set to be revealed? That seems less likely as we would at least know about the set. 

2 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

Could be gloves, maybe for an early 2020 set? Getting the Trolls head leak means some 2020 stuff is showing up. Or could there be an unknown Hidden Side set to be revealed? That seems less likely as we would at least know about the set. 

To me, a reuse of a City jacket print but with gloved hands suggests to me that it might be either for the rumored City ski lodge or for a not-yet-announced seasonal promo item (like the Black Friday gift-with-purchase sets we've seen in previous years). After all, both jackets and gloves tend to be clothing associated with winter weather.

EDIT: @Robert8 beat me to it!

Edited by Aanchir

From my understanding that torso is for the upcoming Ski Resort set

It's a reuse to save some money

3 hours ago, Aanchir said:

To me, a reuse of a City jacket print but with gloved hands suggests to me that it might be either for the rumored City ski lodge or for a not-yet-announced seasonal promo item (like the Black Friday gift-with-purchase sets we've seen in previous years). After all, both jackets and gloves tend to be clothing associated with winter weather.

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

From my understanding that torso is for the upcoming Ski Resort set

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that Ski Resort set. Makes more sense in that context.