Sign in to follow this  
Kwatchi

[SR-FB2] Sep '618 - Fort Maartens in Poppy Port

As the colony of Poppy Port started to grow, the inhabitants realized they were at risk of reavers plundering them at will.  The townsfolk banded together for the civic project, and the coastal battery of Fort Maartens was built.

ayjbiLB.jpg

8x7HWO7.jpg

===/===/===

This small fort is using up one of the small micro-licenses won by the Sea Rats in Challenge V back in 2017.  It is therefore free, but does count towards the colony's fortress limit.

Edited by Kwatchi

Wow, this is a great microbuild! *oh2*

Loving the realistic structure of the fortification, as well as the scenery around it. The attention to detail with the differently coloured water is pretty awesome. The black rim around it adds a lot to the presentation, well done. Overall great work! :thumbup:

One question though: a small fort? The footprint of this is closer to a medium one, PLUS it is a microbuild. In minifig scale this would be a large fort for sure.

I'll echo the others - great microbuild! :pir-sweet:  I'm digging those angles!

Fantastic micro build fort. I love the realistic layout and structure. Great job!

Actually this reminds me... I’m pretty sure we too have a micro fort license left from Ch V....