Wow, this is a beautiful build!  I never would have thought the orange exterior would have worked but it's my favorite part of this.

Thanks for NEW positive comments, colleagues! :)

No there is no interior (maybe yet), as it is hidden from the eyes most of the time. And i think it is not so interesting to make a quality interior desighn in this scale.

But maybe i'll try.....

Will make a few more pictures in a month as now the house will travel with LUG.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:36 AM, Jefry Been said:

Thanks for NEW positive comments, colleagues! :)

No there is no interior (maybe yet), as it is hidden from the eyes most of the time. And i think it is not so interesting to make a quality interior desighn in this scale.

But maybe i'll try.....

Will make a few more pictures in a month as now the house will travel with LUG.

Was going to ask for the interior photo but it is already explained here. The house is so astounding. Lol, I just feel so downhearted when looking at people MOCs. I dont know whether I will be able to do any MOC even the small one :look:

Very nice Jefry, thank you for sharing!  Does the second floor come off like a modular, or does the house open with hinge bricks like the Haunted House?

On 9/14/2018 at 3:45 PM, one79 said:

Was going to ask for the interior photo but it is already explained here. The house is so astounding. Lol, I just feel so downhearted when looking at people MOCs. I dont know whether I will be able to do any MOC even the small one :look:

Thanks)

You will never know before you start)) Even great MOCers was starting with small MOCs) Wish you good luck!

On 9/16/2018 at 7:39 AM, Gneird said:

Very nice Jefry, thank you for sharing!  Does the second floor come off like a modular, or does the house open with hinge bricks like the Haunted House?

Thanks! Well i have both "NO" for your questions)) The house was heavily made with no possibilities for remove the roof/floor or opening. This was made for the purpose of safe transportation across the country.