Hello everyone!

Today i present to your attention my new long-term construction - Old Victorian Vampire Mansion!

It all started in 2016, when I wanted to "increase" my most favorite set 10228 Haunted House, which, not counting little size, was perfect stylistically! But to increase it, leaving in the same performance, was not interesting to me. I watched a lot of works on this topic on the Internet and finally formed an image of the acting model in my head. Next, I counted the budget and ... postponed it to "later"))) It was lucky that my LUG join Lagbalk last year. There, I ordered the most costly part - bricks modified with masonry. The exact amount used did not count, but the figure is about 1000 bricks (in the equivalent of 1x2). A year waited for those brics and now the moment of assembly has come. The second inaccessible element was the skeletal legs, which were used as decor on the roof (there are about 150 of them). After several Bricklink-orders the house was ready. It has all 4 walls (the back part is quit simple except that the chimney). In the right window of the second floor is mounted a red light-brick. It works by pressing a button on the back of the building, creating the effect of villainous processes in the room. All other standard windows are closed "jalousie", that would not pass light, deadly for vampires. Actually, the vampire pair itself is already arrived to the entrance on theirs carriage harnessed by two black horses. On each side of the house there are two enchanted trees, which frighten all uninvited guests.

So, let's have a look:

44090410122_b38c16ab29_b.jpgVictorian Haunted Mansion. Lord Vampire and his bride just arrived for theirs home.   Photo by Dwalin Forkbeard by Anton Kushnir, on Flickr

44090410132_2af6530cc5_b.jpgVictorian Haunted Mansion. Lord Vampire and his bride just arrived for theirs home.   Photo by Dwalin Forkbeard by Anton Kushnir, on Flickr

Edited by Jefry Been
edit sourse of pictures

Fantastic! You can really see the influence of the Haunted House set but you really made it your own. The trees really make the model, I like the use of the Scooby Doo scary tree sticker, the rest of the tree is so expressive that it pairs really well. The technic track as latticework is also really clever. I would love to see pictures of the light brick functioning and the trigger on the back of the building!

Fantastic! The model has got great atmosphere and I agree with an earlier comment, the trees really make it. Your photography is also very good! :classic:

I love the colour of the masonry and those trees are fantastic. Also, great looking Vampires. Thanks for sharing this great MOC.

The facade looks very clean but detailed at the same time.:thumbup: The trees are nicely done and look very spooky. :cry_happy:

Looks great, especially the front porch and the trees are just awesome!

Awesome creation, I agree with the previous posters that the trees are really good, and I especially like your idea to use the tracks for the veranda roof - clever! Also the carriage even has a curtain! :thumbup:

Thanks again!)) Inside it is empty and to tell the truth i don't like to work with interiors, partly because it is hiden most of the time and of course it is more parts are needed)) I better create something NEW instead!

Now the house is packed and will visit few exhibitions around contry next month. After that i will make and add some additional pictures....

This is really nice!  For some reason, the style of the house, the gnarled, dead trees & the coach with everyone being vampires really reminds me of the vampire plantation house in the Louisiana swamp in the movie, "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter".

Very nice! Love the interesting building techniques used here, such as the treads and the tire as a clock

Nice! Is there any interior? And could you post minifigs photo?

Edited by parsom