Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

Haha, sure thing! I hope you can survive the ordeal :sick: I don't to see our characters to come an end so soon.

:laugh: , don't worry, other people can't kill my character without my permission. so i'll survive, but might be captured or given a mission by scourge or something.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I have a couple of story sections still to put forward, sorry I'm a bit late with them, I have been very busy. :blush: I may have time to write one tonight... :wink:

The Plot thickens... :alien: (insert creepy music)

A question!

Are there established royal families? I'm visiting the Crownies and would like to know who all of these people are, otherwise, I'll have to establish the entire family and somewhere along the way, I doubt everyone will keep track of what I call them, and confusion will ensue.

So, what I'm proposing is that we set up such standards. Now, the complication is that doing it in this thread will ultimately get lost amidst the pages of discussion, so we'd almost need an entirely new thread to serve as a reference for who we might encounter that isn't controlled by a player, the NPCs, so to speak.

is anyone in crownie town i wouldnt mind bumping into someone

I'm in Crown castle, and might visit the town during my stay. I hear they have a lovely book and magic store.

A question!

Are there established royal families? I'm visiting the Crownies and would like to know who all of these people are, otherwise, I'll have to establish the entire family and somewhere along the way, I doubt everyone will keep track of what I call them, and confusion will ensue.

So, what I'm proposing is that we set up such standards. Now, the complication is that doing it in this thread will ultimately get lost amidst the pages of discussion, so we'd almost need an entirely new thread to serve as a reference for who we might encounter that isn't controlled by a player, the NPCs, so to speak.

You have a very good point. The crown kingdom I am led to understand has a very extensive Royal Family. :wink: I'm sure we would all be happy if you were to name some of them, so to speak. I have been attempting to post some of the NPC characters seen around the Dragon Masters Kingdom, I shall make an effort over the next couple of days to give you all pictures and information for the rest of them. :sweet:

I would suggest putting together one or two extensive posts in the characters thread, thus explaining who everyone is.

Just wanted to say I'm finally back :sweet: . If anyone has questions or anything, fire away! Looks like I have have a lot of catching up to do :tongue: .

Waiting on agentRick57 again! :tongue:

Wow, four people at M-18 now, this could get complicated...

Waiting on agentRick57 again! :tongue:

Wow, four people at M-18 now, this could get complicated...

Not to worry...I'm an old hand at this and just 4 people is child's play :wink:

Although what helps is, when you're reacting or acting on something another player did, be sure to quote their post in yours. It creates a sort of continuity of action.

Not to worry...I'm an old hand at this and just 4 people is child's play :wink:

Although what helps is, when you're reacting or acting on something another player did, be sure to quote their post in yours. It creates a sort of continuity of action.

Fair enough, I'll quote next time. I believe it goes AgentRick57, Scourge, Me and now CloneCommando. Unless these things don't have an order, still, now that you're about to cut his head off, I say we give him the chance to duck :laugh:

Just wanted to say I'm finally back :sweet: . If anyone has questions or anything, fire away! Looks like I have have a lot of catching up to do :tongue: .

Haha, welcome back! :classic: Indeed, there are lots of new pages now.

Dragonator and ImperialShadows, coming up with a vivid and clear royal family line of the kingdom layout. I am not very sure on the approach, but i will like to help out in Black Knights Kingdom. Currently, i am trying to post my NPCs too. It just that i did not have time to take some quality pictures at the moment.

Just an idea, are we focusing on only the royal family? Or are we speaking about everyone including NPCs in their respective fraction. Something such as an organisation chart! haha :tongue:

Edited by WhiteFang

Dragonator and ImperialShadows, coming up with a vivid and clear royal family line of the kingdom layout. I am not very sure on the approach, but i will like to help out in Black Knights Kingdom. Currently, i am trying to post my NPCs too. It just that i did not have time to take some quality pictures at the moment.

Just an idea, are we focusing on only the royal family? Or are we speaking about everyone including NPCs in their respective fraction. Something such as an organisation chart! haha :tongue:

That would be great if you could do the one for your faction! :sweet: When my messanger came to visit I kept having to call your king "the King" as I didn't know his name. :tongue: Thanks for the help.

No, we are not just focusing on the Royal family, Shadows and I were just discussing this particular part of society at the time. NPC's from other class levels should still be posted. :wink: Another thought, you could always make an extensive list of every peasant in your capital... :tongue:

KyogreDragon2.gif-ater.

That would be great if you could do the one for your faction! :sweet: When my messanger came to visit I kept having to call your king "the King" as I didn't know his name. :tongue: Thanks for the help.

No, we are not just focusing on the Royal family, Shadows and I were just discussing this particular part of society at the time. NPC's from other class levels should still be posted. :wink: Another thought, you could always make an extensive list of every peasant in your capital... :tongue:

Great! I will be glad to help out for my fraction. I think it will be a great idea too. :blush: Because currently, i am trying to introduced the characters bit by bit into my storyline.

Anyone whom want to come into my area are certainly welcomed, maybe i will think of how to write them in :classic:

KyogreDragon2.gif-ater.

Well... I was going to name the King, but it just never came up. Calling him the King seemed more efficient. :sceptic:

I'll go make up some hierarchy for the character thread though, and introduce my mysterious new wizard and formalize who Grandoth is.

Nice, we have 5 people at M-18 now, seems the skellie forces are being defeated and I'm being captured. I wonder if Scourge will manage to take a prisoner...

Well... I was going to name the King, but it just never came up. Calling him the King seemed more efficient. :sceptic:

I'll go make up some hierarchy for the character thread though, and introduce my mysterious new wizard and formalize who Grandoth is.

Nice job, that is a very detailed list you have made. :thumbup: That makes it much easier to relate with those characters. :sweet:

I had better go work on my characters... :grin:

Finally, i had completed mine. Quite simple though, i will try to insert more new updates and brief history of each character mentioned. Hope it is a good summary of the main characters featured in Black Knights Kingdom.

Is it possibe for us as one member to try and expand the NPCs in more than one fraction? Just a thought :tongue:

Finally, i had completed mine. Quite simple though, i will try to insert more new updates and brief history of each character mentioned. Hope it is a good summary of the main characters featured in Black Knights Kingdom.

Is it possibe for us as one member to try and expand the NPCs in more than one fraction? Just a thought :tongue:

Nice work on your list. :thumbup:

As for making characters from other factions, this is probably alright. Just don't go completely over the top and contradict what someone else has said. :tongue: Other than that, should be OK, just use common sense in creating them and all will be fine! :sweet:

I have posted part 1 of my general/character information list. I just need to add some photos. :grin: Part 2 will be done whenever I next have time...

Nice, we have 5 people at M-18 now, seems the skellie forces are being defeated and I'm being captured. I wonder if Scourge will manage to take a prisoner...

Oh no, Scourge would never fully assault an enemy outpost with just a single cavalry troop. As a matter of fact, things are going quite well. Defeat indeed :skull:

i have died unfortunatley ( not to say i will not be back) just wondering who killed me. if you want to of killed me though youll have to fit in a background that corresponds with what had happened to me before i died.

im guessing this could be-

one of the theives faction (this can be anyone human and bad/neutral) killing for revenge

an assasian hired by the king to kill me so i dont say anything about to theives to someone or for another unknown reason

an assasian hired by the duke to kill me so i dont say anything about to theives to someone or for another unknown reason ( this would mean the duke may be plotting against the king of for another reason)

Nice work on your list. :thumbup:

As for making characters from other factions, this is probably alright. Just don't go completely over the top and contradict what someone else has said. :tongue: Other than that, should be OK, just use common sense in creating them and all will be fine! :sweet:

I have posted part 1 of my general/character information list. I just need to add some photos. :grin: Part 2 will be done whenever I next have time...

Great, because i am thinking of doing a Ninja hierarchy fraction. I think it will be sweet. Because i want to import my characters that have been created previously and contribute into this forum from my project. :classic:

Your list is well-summarised. I will look forward to part 2 too. I will try my best to add on mine too. I have no time to take nice pictures yet. :sceptic:

Pencoin, why did you kill your character in such an early stage? I did not foresee that. :sad: Are you changing to a new character?

Edited by WhiteFang

you could say that... oh ill tell you death is not the end in EBRP

im returning as

as

as

skele-coin... dont ask i will be uploading a character post in the other theard shortly

Does anyone need a character to interact with anywhere?

I'll have a new guy up in the next day or so (waiting on parts from Bricklink) that I can drop in anywhere. So if anyone is all alone in a location and bored just let me know deino2.gif

Teythar, the Steward of Vineland, is still waiting for Agentrick's response to his request for reinforcments. Teythar wants to go back and defend vineland...or help out the crown any way he can.

Does anyone need a character to interact with anywhere?

I'll have a new guy up in the next day or so (waiting on parts from Bricklink) that I can drop in anywhere. So if anyone is all alone in a location and bored just let me know deino2.gif

You can drop it into my quest where my main character, Lord Kenneth is. He is investigating at L14, Green Valley. There are missing citzens in that region. :classic: But, this few days i am away for course. So i may not do regular updates for the moment. :hmpf:

Hey all.

Just letting you know, I have updated Part 1 of my character summary with pictures, and should hopefully have Part 2 up some time today.

Happy Adventuring! :sweet:

Edited by dragonator