Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

Actually I was hoping to meet up with you at some point, maybe get an interview about your technology and stuff. And I need to get it into my head where the Dragon Knights live. And how long it's been since I've last posted thus how far I've travelled...

~Peace

Perhaps we shall met soon... *wink*

Update about the map, I wont have time to sort out my factions map until the weekend, sorry to those who are waiting! *grin* That is if anyone cares... *sad* *cry_sad*

Perhaps we shall met soon... *wink*

Update about the map, I wont have time to sort out my factions map until the weekend, sorry to those who are waiting! *grin* That is if anyone cares... *sad* *cry_sad*

Oh, you guys are in Dragon master territtory, looks like I'll have to recieve a "tip" about your location from a madeup character. You want to capture me or something, I am an enemy of humans in general *tongue*

Batbrick Away! *devil*

I stole the colored coded speech idea.

I hope you don't mind dragonator, but I kind of implied my character was going to meet yours, when I wrote my last paragraph. If you don't want them to see you I can work it out some other way.

Silent Help

I don't mind, the more interaction, the better! *grin*

Interaction ON!

Oh yes, and I think we should all make a special effort to kill Batbrick. *wink* *tongue* Muhahaha! *devil*

Oh yes, and I think we should all make a special effort to kill Batbrick. *wink* *tongue* Muhahaha! *devil*

Yay! I'm popular! *laugh*

I'll head up to dragon master country or whatever it's called...

Batbrick Away! *devil*

Not if we get to you first! *tongue*. I call first dibs!

Meet me in your next post then, you can decide whether or not to be my enemy or friend *classic*

Batbrick Away! *devil*

Yay! I'm popular! *laugh*

I'll head up to dragon master country or whatever it's called...

Batbrick, u are heading towards my direction *wink* maybe i will try and write something too in my new posts.

Batbrick, u are heading towards my direction *wink* maybe i will try and write something too in my new posts.

That'd be great, can I fool you into thinking I am a good Orc in order for you to point me in the right direction?

Batbrick Away! *devil*

I had created a map for Black Knights Kingdom. Hope it will be an useful addition for us! *classic*

zmapbk2.jpg

This is a much clearer image

Feel free to add in more locations. The names for certain places have not been indicated in my map. I had mentioned some of the place such as "One Leg Tarven" and "Green Valley" in my roleplay. Will try to add in the names instead of using the Legend soon. Hope you guys will like it *wink*

Edited by WhiteFang

That'd be great, can I fool you into thinking I am a good Orc in order for you to point me in the right direction?

Batbrick Away! *devil*

Haha, sure why not? But i will be likely to hunt u down in the future! You are not my biggest enemy but your "new" allies is! *skull* So is the Wolfpack!

Here is the long awaited ( *tongue* ) map of the Dragon Masters Kingdom (Version 1). It is not complete as it only shows the four cities so far listed in the story.

map_dragon_masters_kingdom_v1_copy.jpg

The cities are marked by the black squares. Dragons Keep is the capitol city, and the red square represents the main keep, with the town surrounding it. I haven't bothered to draw in roads, most paths are unmarked on maps anyway, excepting the main roads. I will do those at another time. *wink*

Enjoy! *sweet*

Wow! Seems we have a three way meet at M-18 between me, Deinonychus and AgentRick57! This could play out interesting, Scourge might be wondering what the heck I'm doing there *laugh* Or rescue me from AgentRick57, that could help..

Batbrick Away! *devil*

I'm heading from I-20 toward Crown Castle in an unmarked royal carriage, should anyone notice a robed man, a wizard and 4 talking birds passing by. :wink:

Note that I did not specify just which royal crest the driver was concealing. Should any of you be planning a meeting somewhere with a representative of the Crown faction (or if you are that representative), you just might find me tagging along.

I see many of our paths crossing shortly.

I'm heading from I-20 toward Crown Castle in an unmarked royal carriage, should anyone notice a robed man, a wizard and 4 talking birds passing by. :wink:

Note that I did not specify just which royal crest the driver was concealing. Should any of you be planning a meeting somewhere with a representative of the Crown faction (or if you are that representative), you just might find me tagging along.

I see many of our paths crossing shortly.

Could the driver have happened to be hiding the Royal Crest, the one worn by the king who just happens to be likely to depart soonish to an important secret meeting which nobody should talk about because it's secret? :wink::tongue:

Could the driver have happened to be hiding the Royal Crest, the one worn by the king who just happens to be likely to depart soonish to an important secret meeting which nobody should talk about because it's secret? :wink::tongue:

Aluvar says that his eyesight isn't what it once was and his memory is worse, so he's not entirely sure about that crest. I think he knows exactly what it is and isn't saying. :wink:

Oh dear, it appears me and Deinonychus' Scourge character aren't going to be doing anything till AgentRick57 put his next bit in to move the story forward! :laugh:

Oh well, I might plan out my character's arc, maybe he could betray the Orc nation or something...

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Yes, I'm being polite and not trouncing on anyone else's conversations deino2.gif

This also gives people time to get ready for a nice long battle scene :skull:

Two days with no posts? This is madness! What happened?

~Peace

Two days with no posts? This is madness! What happened?

~Peace

Three posters are stuck in a conflict while one takes a break :laugh:

Batbrick, are you heading to my direction? :tongue: Because i will be hanging there awhile. Do let me know if u or the others are coming!

Batbrick, are you heading to my direction? :tongue: Because i will be hanging there awhile. Do let me know if u or the others are coming!

I'll see how this battle turns out. I don't want to killl my character so if I survive as a free man i'll see you soon! :classic:

I'll see how this battle turns out. I don't want to killl my character so if I survive as a free man i'll see you soon! :classic:

Haha, sure thing! I hope you can survive the ordeal :sick: I don't to see our characters to come an end so soon.