Sign in to follow this  
WickNole

[SoNE Ep XVII][Freebuild 1] Hidden

Last mission did not go unnoticed. We were followed. Each our move awaited and met. Each hyperjump tracked. Each hideout ransacked. The team had to split and one had to dig as deep as one could.

It was more than a year since my last contact with the Alliance.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Place: Unknown. Year: 4 ABY.

43611843112_3e1661cf9b_b.jpg

Being a scavenger is not easy. But the good news is that noone would ask for your ID. Just find something valuable and bring it to the dealer.

43611843022_1661216ed5_b.jpg

This Mobquet M-68 speeder was a piece of art when it was produced. Brought here by some local mobster, probably. He should have paid a fortune for delivery from Corellia. But that was long ago. Before the Empire came here to bring "order".

43611842812_258859704d_b.jpg

It is a piece of junk now. Even if I find someone interested in it - it'll bee to expensive to fix. The only option now is to look for some valuables inside. If anything is left...

43611842642_4090e9f771_b.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

... then, the comlink had started to beep.

*** Incoming message.

*** Wick. Do you copy?...  If you are receiving this message - contact us. We have good news.

*** End of message.

Previous chapters:

Comments:

Spoiler

The speeders are not 100% MOCs. Mobquet M-68 is a modification of this design by Brick Ninja - https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickninja/42414157904/in/dateposted/  Red speeder is a mod of this design by Kit Bricksto - https://www.flickr.com/photos/kit_bricksto/23941428741/in/album-72157662753645401/

Edited by WickNole
typos fixed

Good use of the nice speeders, but i like the crumbly building mostly. Overall nice scene. :thumbup:

Wow! So much to love! The custom built speeders are great. I can tell their reference material right away, but they are also clearly your own. And that building is perfect. I especially love the exposed curved section.