Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Hello guys, new to the forum here. Wasn't there a rumor that a Rescue armor helmet is currently in production? Is it possible that Rescue will be a minifigure in this new promotional set?

Just now, HarryVader said:

Hello guys, new to the forum here. Wasn't there a rumor that a Rescue armor helmet is currently in production? Is it possible that Rescue will be a minifigure in this new promotional set?

Could be, we don't really know anything besides the fact that it exists so......

It sounds interesting, and I really hope it has two figures, but even one would be amazing. I’m obviously wishing for Rescue or Ronin and this should be an easy promo to get considering that the Far From Home sets are apparently releasing on April 22nd, right? If it’s like Diagon Alley maybe it’s a super microscale Avengers Compound with one regular sized figure. 

Lego knows Iron Man sells so I could definitely see an armor (esp. the one teased in the HoA) being the promo.

Pepper would be great but I doubt any kid would care about that promo enough to get their parents to buy $80 worth of stuff to get it.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Lego knows Iron Man sells so I could definitely see an armor (esp. the one teased in the HoA) being the promo.

Pepper would be great but I doubt any kid would care about that promo enough to get their parents to buy $80 worth of stuff to get it.

If it’s an extension of the Hall of Armor set, maybe it comes with the Striker armor teased in the sticker AND Rescue? Two minifigures seems like a lot to hope for but it’s possible...

20 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If it’s an extension of the Hall of Armor set, maybe it comes with the Striker armor teased in the sticker AND Rescue? Two minifigures seems like a lot to hope for but it’s possible...

I could see that happening since without them making the striker armor there is no point to the spot in the hall of armor set, and Rescue makes since given its just another armor and if that helmet was truly in production and not a made up leak then its inclusion makes sense. I hope an image leaks of the promo so I could try and save funds for it rather then spend what limited money I have on other stuff. Also is it possible the end game promo and Easter promo would overlap? 

18 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

I could see that happening since without them making the striker armor there is no point to the spot in the hall of armor set, and Rescue makes since given its just another armor and if that helmet was truly in production and not a made up leak then its inclusion makes sense. I hope an image leaks of the promo so I could try and save funds for it rather then spend what limited money I have on other stuff. Also is it possible the end game promo and Easter promo would overlap? 

Probably not, lego usually tries not to have overlapping promos

Seems like the set will have Rescue to me, unless there's another Iron Man type armour that's blue and gold. I wouldn't get my hopes too high for Ronin, Diagon Alley only had one figure.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Probably not, lego usually tries not to have overlapping promos

overlapping promos seem fairly common though, recent ones that come to mind is plants from plants and unikitty polybag in summer, Christmas ornament and Jurassic World bricktober pack, Diagon Alley and Christmas Present, so it's a possibility and one I hope that happens.

Anyone have any clue when an image of the promo may be shown or leaked? 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Would be amazing. I don’t even care if the build is like 10 pieces. If they ever put 2 exclusive figs in the promo consider me sold :laugh:

1 hour ago, Nexogeek said:

overlapping promos seem fairly common though, recent ones that come to mind is plants from plants and unikitty polybag in summer, Christmas ornament and Jurassic World bricktober pack, Diagon Alley and Christmas Present, so it's a possibility and one I hope that happens.

Anyone have any clue when an image of the promo may be shown or leaked? 

Its in the usual place. But the picture just shows a blacked out box so there isn't really anything to see

Its in the usual place. But the picture just shows a blacked out box so there isn't really anything to see

Iv'e already seen that, I was getting at when an image of the actual set will be shown/leaked.

Sorry to disturb you guys. What I'm about to say isn't about the sets but an article on some LEGO sites that indicate LEGO Marvel's Avengers 2 might come this year and will reportedly be based on Infinity War and Avengers Endgame(With some Phase 3 content). I'm thinking maybe we could get some more MCU sets in 2019 since the game might release 2019

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Sorry to disturb you guys. What I'm about to say isn't about the sets but an article on some LEGO sites that indicate LEGO Marvel's Avengers 2 might come this year and will reportedly be based on Infinity War and Avengers Endgame(With some Phase 3 content). I'm thinking maybe we could get some more MCU sets in 2019 since the game might release 2019

I mean if it's real it definitely means an exclusive MCU figure to appear with promotion, just like how the first had Silver Centurion. But it doesn't mean we'll get more MCU sets this year

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Personally there's a slim chance of getting Striker since LEGO put a sticker of Daredevil in the Infinity War sets and he barely got a fig. I would want Striker to get a fig but that's highly unlikely.

Don't count on it. I think the chances of lego returning to older marvel movies aren't high. Especially since marvel isn't one of their topselling themes (which is completely understandable given the crappy sets they give us)

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I mean if it's real it definitely means an exclusive MCU figure to appear with promotion, just like how the first had Silver Centurion. But it doesn't mean we'll get more MCU sets this year

I'd personally want a Scale suit Captain America, War Machine, Rescue or Ronin if the game supposedly comes out. Either of these 4 would be a good promotional for the game.

Don't count on it. I think the chances of lego returning to older marvel movies aren't high. Especially since marvel isn't one of their topselling themes (which is completely understandable given the crappy sets they give us)

But we could get promotional figures similar to Iron Man's Silver Centurion armour in LEGO Marvel's Avengers 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

But we could get promotional figures similar to Iron Man's Silver Centurion armour in LEGO Marvel's Avengers 

Thats true but I wouldn't count on getting tie-in sets

Thats true but I wouldn't count on getting tie-in sets

Maybe a character whose fig couldn't make it in the Endgame sets could be a promotional fig for the game

Maybe a character whose fig couldn't make it in the Endgame sets could be a promotional fig for the game

Silver Centurion was only in Iron Man 3 for like a minute or two. It could be absolutely anybody (Homemade Spider Man suit, Valkyrie in white armour, Kaecilius, Ego, Red Skull as Stonekeeper, Captain Marvel in Kree suit, Heimdall). Between Scale Cap, Ronin, WM5/6 and Rescue, there's a still a chance they can all appear in some form of missing set or promotion, but the games promotion can be a way to get any character we've missed in the past

10 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Personally there's a slim chance of getting Striker since LEGO put a sticker of Daredevil in the Infinity War sets and he barely got a fig. I would want Striker to get a fig but that's highly unlikely.

Daredevil was just a little Easter egg though, and the Striker suit is a whole figure, designed and detailed. Could be just another Easter egg, but seems very odd to include a suit that's never been made before

46 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I don't know what the usual place is.