Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

These are all the minifgis i want in summer 2011 and winter 2012

Ki Adi Mundi(Non Clone Wars), A'Sharad Hett, Darth Krayt(Yuuzhan Vong Armour), Sharad Hett, Eeth Koth(Clone Wars), Adi Gallia(Clone Wars), Commando Droids, Shaak Ti(non CW), Shaak Ti(Light Clothing), Yaddle, Oppo Rancisis, Sora Bulq, Count Dooku(Jedi Knight), Sifo Dyas, Maris Brood, Galen Marek(Young), Galen Marek(Sith Stalker Armour), Kento Marek, Rahm Kota, Rahm Kota(Blinded), Militia Saboteur, Militia Trooper, Militia Elite, Shmi Skywalker, Shmi Skywalker(Beaten Up), Cliegg Lars, Owen Lars(Episode 2), Owen Lars(Episode 3), Beru Lars(Episode 2), Beru Lars(Episode 3), Beru Lars(Episode 4), Queen Amidala(Before Trade Federation Invasion), Queen Amidala(Before Senate), Queen Amidala(Battle), Padme Amidala(Naboo Pilot Disguise), Padme Amidala(Nightgown), Padme Amidala(On Tatooine, Episode 2), Padme Amidala(Clawed), Padme Amidala(Wedding Gown), Padme Amidala(Turban, Ziro's Bar), Padme Amidala(Hazmat Gear), Padme Amidala(Pregnant), Governor Sio Bibble, Captain Panaka, Boss Nass, Peppi Bow, Queen Neeyutnee, Captain Typho, Granta Omega, Xanatos, Finis Valorum, Jango Fett(Redesigned Armour like the new Boba's), Jango Fett(No Armour), Boba Fett(Clone Cadet Disguise, Clone Wars), Han Solo(Ceremonial), Tarfful, Luminara Unduli(Clone Wars), R3-S6, Captain Rex(Cold Assault Gear), 99, Hevy(Clone Cadet), Cutup(Clone Cadet), Droidbait(Clone Cadet), Fives(Clone Cadet), Echo(Clone Cadet), Bric, El-Les, ARC Commander Colt, Acklay, Reek, Nexu, Princess Leia(Ceremonial), Princess Leia(Ewok Princess), Princess Leia(Disguised as Boushh), Princess Leia(Jedi Knight), Whorm Loathsom, LEP Servant Droid, Nuvo Vindi, Commander Gree(Clone Wars), Commander Gree(Episode 3), Commander Bly, Captain Keeli, Ima-Gun Di, Commander Jet, Commander Fil, Savage Opress, Mother Talzin, AT-RT Driver(Phase 2 Armour), PROXY, Emperor's Shadow Guard, Mon Mothma(Clone Wars), Pre Vizla, Duchess Satine, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Cad Bane(Jedi Disguise), Malakili, Rancor, Bull Rancor, Lama Su(Episode 2), Lama Su(Clone Wars), Taun We, Dexter Jettser, Waitress Droid(Dexter's Diner), ASN-121, Castas, Bossk(Clone Wars), Voolvif Monn, Roran Corobb, Foul Moudama, Medcha Wanto, Lowbacca, Even Piell, Bith Band(Clone Wars) and Bith Band(Episode 6).

so pretty much every character in the sw universe?

Any new figure they make is good with me, but I don't know why they did such a annoying charater like that Navar Webb, of whatever that want-to-be jedi name was.

My top 3 would most likely be....not in any order,

1) A new Jango Fett

2) Pre Viszla

3) A NEW PADME, ANY NEW PADME

NEW PADME! The last one was released over a decade ago and looks out of place next to the new fleshie/CW/pupil eye minifigures.

Besides Padme the other ones I want

1. Any Princess Leia (Haven't gotten Boussh yet plus her other costumes need an updated face to go with the new Luke and Han figs)

2. New Jango Fett

3. Ki-Adi-Mundi

4. New Jabba (needs printing and could use some added articulation to the waist)

no, just a LOT of the cool ones that TLG hasn't released yet.

This redundant multiple posting and bumping in/of 'What is your wish?' topics is getting annoying. Some of the characters you've mentioned aren't important characters, can easily be made with existing pieces, or would make nonsense whatsoever because they only appear for a few minuts and do practically nothing. Padme Amidala(nightgown) can hardly be considered 'cool'. There's little to no good source material on Granta Omega. And seriously, how useful is a Padme Amidala (turban, Ziro's bar) going to be? Sorry if I sound rude or mean, but it is quite annoying. Almost as if you're posting these lists just for the sake of posting.

A poggle the lesser or a death star trooper with the full face helmets.

I was also thinking of a droideka that had a better way of rolling up.

Sorry if I sound rude or mean, but it is quite annoying. Almost as if you're posting these lists just for the sake of posting.

Man, I hate it when people make assumptions. If you knew who I was and how little TLG has actually covered, you would understand why there are so many in the list that I DIDN'T just post for the sake of posting! :angry::angry::angry: Yes, that post of yours, Brickdoctor, has actually really annoyed me. If you knew how much you annoy some people on this forum with your "wisdom", you would've stopped long ago! :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by master windu 7495

Man, I hate it when people make assumptions. If you knew who I was and how little TLG has actually covered, you would understand why there are so many in the list that I DIDN'T just post for the sake of posting! :angry::angry::angry: Yes, that post of yours, Brickdoctor, has actually really annoyed me. If you knew how much you annoy some people on this forum with your "wisdom", you would've stopped long ago! :angry::angry::angry:

While I don't want this to explode into an off-topic argument that gets us both sent to the Chamber or banned, I am not making assumptions. I obviouslu don't know who you are, but I know perfectly well how many minifigs TLG has not made. If I didn't I would be posting in this topic in the first place. I am also not the only person in the forum who has noticed your redundant posts and bumps and is annoyed with it.

I have got to admit with brickdoctor really a waitress droid only appeared in dexters diner for like 2 secounds :sceptic: And I really don't get about the wisdom thing im not trying to be rude but its just getting a little over the top

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

I'm not trying to start a argument but really you re-posted several characters in different gear. Surely you can just post them in one gear?

This redundant multiple posting and bumping in/of 'What is your wish?' topics is getting annoying. Some of the characters you've mentioned aren't important characters, can easily be made with existing pieces, or would make nonsense whatsoever because they only appear for a few minuts and do practically nothing. Padme Amidala(nightgown) can hardly be considered 'cool'. There's little to no good source material on Granta Omega. And seriously, how useful is a Padme Amidala (turban, Ziro's bar) going to be? Sorry if I sound rude or mean, but it is quite annoying. Almost as if you're posting these lists just for the sake of posting.

And don't forget Beat up shmi skywalker from episode 2, cause thats what kids want, a minifigure of a beat up mom! Totally sending the right message!

But you need to realize SW is a whole galaxy on its own, you can't honestly expect TLC to make every character ever to grace a movie screen or a book page or a video game box, it just can't be done! I admit, I don't know brickdoctor well enough to speak about him, I think I've seen him argue a little bit, but He's really not a bad guy, and he brings lots of neat creations to this site, and provides some good input in discussions. So don't go out like that and bash him.

While I don't want this to explode into an off-topic argument that gets us both sent to the Chamber or banned, I am not making assumptions. I obviouslu don't know who you are, but I know perfectly well how many minifigs TLG has not made. If I didn't I would be posting in this topic in the first place. I am also not the only person in the forum who has noticed your redundant posts and bumps and is annoyed with it.

agreed, lots of people don't really want to read through a big list of things, just 3 points, boom. boom. boom. ur done, and you can sart reading the next post.

1) Any of the Max Rebo band (especially Max Rebo or Sy Snootles, bring on a Jabba's throne-room remake, with Rancor this time)

2) Any form of Rank for phase 1 clone troopers, Sergeants, luitenants, etc (I mean the color indication, we need some to command all those normal white clone-trooper buggers, and not the overly colored one-off CW versions)

3) Some Chalmun's cantina characters (Figrin D'an and the modal nodes, Wuher, Ponda Baba, doctor Evazan, etc)

4) Padme (with any hairpiece or dress)

5) Garindan (enough said)

6) Any of the Jedi Masters of the council on any of the 3 PT movies (ones that haven't been made of course, Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Oppo Rancisis)

But of course in the end I would be glad with any new figure, Major or minor character.

More bounty hunters(especially CW), Zuckuss and 4-LOM. I'd say Embo if he wasn't going to appear in a 2011 set.

Lord Embo

More bounty hunters(especially CW), Zuckuss and 4-LOM. I'd say Embo if he wasn't going to appear in a 2011 set.

Lord Embo

I know, I'm soo happy about that, Embo is such a cool BH!

I also agree with a 4-lom and Zuckuss

Garundian is also way cool too!

This Thread has gone pretty quiet.

Anyway next ideas.

Nemoidian Guard.

Well I for one love Nemoidians and would love this guy in lego.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Neimoidian_guard

Mandalorian Secret Service

Cool guys even if they were easily baten up by Ahsoka.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Secret_Service

Aurra Sing (Assasin Gear)

Yes we are getting Aurra soon but seeing her in this gear would be awesome.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101025150442/starwars/images/3/3b/AurraSing-Assassin.jpg

Ziro The Hutt

Probably the most annoying character around however we need a Hutt.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ziro_Desilijic_Tiure

Cut Lawquane

Was a awesome character and hopefully will be made soon.

Commander Thire

We really need more clone Commanders and Thire was excellent in his appearance in Ambush.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-4477

This Thread has gone pretty quiet.

Anyway next ideas.

Commander Thire

We really need more clone Commanders and Thire was excellent in his appearance in Ambush.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-4477

Its Lieutenant Thire by the way, and if they were to create him, they would need Jek and Rys and 3 named clones in one set would seem unreasonable.

Its Lieutenant Thire by the way, and if they were to create him, they would need Jek and Rys and 3 named clones in one set would seem unreasonable.

Thire was a commander in Ep. 3. Come to think of it, TLG missed the greatest opportunity in the world to make him by not sticking him in the Theta-class shuttle.

Im still wishing TLG would release all the commanders and captains, and commando's would be amazing aswell. :wub:

They would be fantastic!

CF

Edited by CommanderFox

More Characters.

Todo 360

Would be nice to get a techno service droid.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Todo_360

Seripas

Had Awesome armor though a very unlikely figure would still be cool to get.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Seripas

Moogan

Would be a great new species to get.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Moogan

Mandalorian Ministers.

Would be great to get some Mandalorian people.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_New_Mandalorian_Minister_of_Finance

Silood

I like Rodians and Onaconda Farr would not be complete without his aide Silood.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Silood

Sionver Boll

A interesting character who appeared in the two Zillo Beast episodes.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sionver_Boll

Mas Amedda

A very useful character.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mas_Amedda

TC-70

We need a new protocol droid other than C-3PO.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TC-70

Captain Lock

Fought well against the droids and as one of his men is appearing in the upcoming clone battle pack he could appear.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-4142

Edited by commanderneyo

1.BOBA FETT! - Check

2.JANGO FETT! - Check

3.DEATHWATCH! - Check

4.ARF trooper - Check

5.Clone commander(the one from bf2 game,he looks cool)

I think you misunderstood the topic (or did not read the first post), as the minifigs you've listed (except for the last one) have been already released or will be released soon. :wink:

I think you misunderstood the topic (or did not read the first post), as the minifigs you've listed (except for the last one) have been already released or will be released soon. :wink:

Well thats my most wanted minifigs in my collection,released or not.

Well thats my most wanted minifigs in my collection,released or not.

The topic description clearly states that this is a list for minifigs you want TLG to release, not what you want/need/don't have in your collection.