Master of Darkness. Destroyer of Ta-Koro. Butcher of Toa. Scourge of Mata Nui...

28250601237_034d21e3d9_z.jpg

28250767077_f15b1cd3d0_t.jpg 29248180638_e0622863ca_t.jpg 42401623914_4bf4c58ca4_t.jpg

While fighting Teridax, Tahu became corrupted by antidermis and drained of his honor. He killed Teridax and absorbed his power, becoming fully transformed into a force of pure evil. He then when on a spree of destruction, killing the other Toa and levelling Ta-Koro. Tahu acquired the Kanohi Vahi, the Mask of Time, so that he could relive the killings of his closest friends and revel in their misery......

By embracing his dark desires, Tahu has become the Lord of the Shadows...

Built for the BS01 Legends and Infamy Contest.

Also the mask is a Lego Prototype part I got back in 2010 in case you were wondering :)

That is incredible. I'm really jealous of that mask, it looks perfect! I love the use of Whenua's mask as shoulder armor, the hunched stature and the fire coming off of his left arm. he just looks evil...

This is cool! Keep it up! One thing... the infected hau mahri might be a better fit here... or a plain old black hau... maybe a black hau nuva? 

If that exists... 

Still, it looks good and the posing is exemplary! Good job!

Man, this is fantastic work! I do feel like the shoulders taper into the upper arms at a bit of a steep angle, but the torso and hips - essentially everything from the chest down - works especially well. The feet are a little small, though; might be something to think about.

Edited by Azani