Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR ML] Gold at last?

Golden Jack was no minifig giving up. No sir, he was a fighter! So once again he headed out of Mesabi Landing to finally find something other than coal. Digging deep into the rocky ground, there should be something valuable to be found at last...

VbXeThC.jpg

===========================================================================================

Previously on this post:

Spoiler

[Disclaimer: due to some technical shenanigans of my camera I could not get this build photographed tonight. I will do so as soon as possible. But the build is done, and I want to license it in June. I hope this does not happen again.]

[imagine a prospecting build here :hmpf_bad:]

I apologize for any irritation this might have caused. My camera had an issue with its lens adjustment - which I was able to repair haf an hour ago - so I could not take any pictures in time previously.

So, another prospecting build for Mesabi Landing. What will it be this time? Coal again? :pir-grin:

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Edited by Drunknok

Can we ask you to take some preliminary pics with your phone or similar to show the build done and then update with proper pictures later?

56 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Can we ask you to take some preliminary pics with your phone or similar to show the build done and then update with proper pictures later?

I do not have a phone with camera, but that will change over the summer.

If the higher-ups disagree with my course of action and do not accept this licence for June, I am not going to complain.

The camera issue has been solved/repaired, and the OP has been updated with the story and build. Sorry again for any possible irritations!

Cool SNOT technique used for this, Drunknok - for some reason, it reminds me of old games! :)

Good luck with the prospecting!

My previous comment still stands ... I like the way this looks ... Lol alot like the old games.  Hopefully you strike paydirt

A simple yet very original concept for a prospecting build that looks great - well done!

After careful analysis of the mineral samples, it has been determined that once again 'Golden' Jack has not lived up to his moniker. This time he has struck a rich vein of iron; which although is a disappointment for Jack, will no doubt please some of the industrialists in Mesabi Landing.

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

A simple yet very original concept for a prospecting build that looks great - well done!

After careful analysis of the mineral samples, it has been determined that once again 'Golden' Jack has not lived up to his moniker. This time he has struck a rich vein of iron; which although is a disappointment for Jack, will no doubt please some of the industrialists in Mesabi Landing.

Great news, even if not for poor Jack!

Thank you for getting this done super quick. :thumbup:

Edited by Drunknok

A very unique build and have others have stated it reminds me of a game, I am drawn to images of Terraria. 

Edited by Spud The Viking