"Toa of Light. Now so bold. But at heart you are still just Takua. You failed to save your friend. You didn't even warn him. Perhaps, for your next great failure, a simple game of kohlii? Win and you may try to open the gate. When you lose,  
l'll have that mask.
" — Teridax, Mask of Light.

40404481220_c7281e6309_b.jpg

41490507014_bc7cc4920d_b.jpg

40404475810_245035fc0d_b.jpg

This is an occasional MOC made for BBC Contest №75. Once my mate kinda dropped out, I decided to make something for Patricks Biggs Takanuva (his mate kinda dropped out too, so DViddy suggested anyone to join him, in case they want). 

This MOC was specially made in Pats fancy coat style to fit his Takanuva. It was a pretty fun reverse engineering experience. I paid as much attention to details as I could, though not everything I wanted was released... 
The key chain is supposed to be a reference to Hau-gate from Mask of Light movie.

"The Devil went down to Georiga, he was lookin' fer a soul ta steal, he was in a bind he was way behind: he was willin' to make a deal. When he saw this young man sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot... And the Devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said 'Boy, let me tell you what!'" DUN-DUN-DUUUN

Sorry, that was the first thing I thought of, this is really cool! The fiddle build is adorable, I love the little details to accentuate his sophisticated-yet-pompous gentleman demeanor (The glass of wine, the ring, cane, golden keys), and the way you give him a sort of waistcoat with the feathers and bits in the middle. I'm also loving how you properly gave him eyes! Cool piece, he has a character that most other creations I've seen are lacking...