Hi There, Eurobricks community,

My name is, well, you can call me Brick Pilgrim or just Pilgrim for short.

I joined a couple days ago and have had a look 'round. However, this is my first post in the forum.

I have many hobbies (which is probably why I don't get around to doing much in any of them):

• Lego
  • Reading
  • Writting
  • Music (Performance and Composing)
  • Watching YouTube (okay, I'm not sure that's a hobby, but I do enjoy watching videos with a critical mind especially documentaries and movies)
  • and many more

I've considered narrowing them down a bit and Lego is at the top of my list so we'll see if I can finally come out of the mini-dark ages I've been slipping into every once and a while.

Well that's about it. Happy building everyone!

Welcome aboard, Pilgrim.  Do you watch John Wayne westerns on YouTube?

Hi Pilgrim! Welcome to Eurobricks. Nice selection of hobbies; they ring a chord with me as well so to say. :classic: If you are building MOCs, feel free to post them here. See you around!

First of all - welcome!

Composing, mhm? Is there a place to listen to some of your stuff? Just curious ;)

Have fun around!

@BrickJagger and @connyx: Thanks for the welcome

On 5/12/2018 at 8:36 PM, connyx said:

First of all - welcome!

Composing, mhm? Is there a place to listen to some of your stuff? Just curious ;)

Have fun around!

I'm considering giving up composing as it takes a long time for me and I'm not that great at it. That being said, here are two songs I composed:

This first one was heavily influenced by GOT theme (even though I've never actually read the books or watched the show, I like the music). It was meant to be a theme for a story I was writing but it never took off (The RPG I was writing for eventually died):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnSkhJHE6bHDYkl5MTz9m99POJeMixqG

This second one I composed as a praise song and it has lyrics, however this is a version with the French Horn playing the melody as I am terrible at singing. I also experimented with counterpoint in the third stanza. (I just listened to it again, and it seams that the French Horn is a bit off-time. Sorry about that, I might correct it later):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UZJ-yAIrIfSoBnfTO4wp2oawnwtDhbY4

Note: both these links are shared Google Drive links and will take you off of Eurobricks.