This lego great ball contraption module uses a three sided wheel with "forks" to lift the marbles to the next module. The module is surprisingly reliable but it can take some time to get it running well. The stepper used to load the main mechanism works fairly well but it could still use some work, as you can see at 0:50 in the video it does not always work perfectly.

The instructions, LDD file and part list are here. I used 1x3 technic half beams instead of the correct 1x5 ones in the instructions becuase LDD does not have them. The differential gear is not essential, it is only to make it easier to set the timming of the loading mechanism.

lego gbc three forks modulelego gbc three forks module

Thank you - another one to add to the list.

I have now built both the Lifting Cup Miniloop and Cardan Lift Miniloop, but have yet to get either to work as consistently as yours do. 

The LEGO GBC club that I started at school is now up and running, so perhaps the students can help me figure it out.

Regards, Darryl 

48 minutes ago, dtoerien said:

Thank you - another one to add to the list.

I have now built both the Lifting Cup Miniloop and Cardan Lift Miniloop, but have yet to get either to work as consistently as yours do. 

The LEGO GBC club that I started at school is now up and running, so perhaps the students can help me figure it out.

Regards, Darryl 

Thanks! I hope you can get them running well soon :)

Clever! As others have said, I really like the mechanical solutions in your GBCs! It proves that not everything needs motor controllers to be synchronized correctly.

22 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Clever! As others have said, I really like the mechanical solutions in your GBCs! It proves that not everything needs motor controllers to be synchronized correctly.

Thanks! I find it more fun to build them with only one motor :)