It's only photos, but it is a design I've been working on for quite a while now. It will work with the standard 7 long steering beam and Track Rod 6mm, it even gives you Ackerman Steering. 17.5mm, 34mm diamiter rims. So that should cover all 1:10 scale models. You can swap the large spring for a smaller and uses these parts at the top one with parts x1 "Tube with double Ø4.85", x1 "Cross Block/form 2 x 2 x 2", x1 "3 with arch with Knob & Shaft Ø3.2", x2 "Technic Lever 2m" and x2 "Axle 3mm with Stoppers".

I have only shown instructions for one side, it should be self explanatory on how to make the opposite side 

Please find photos Here! Lego McPherson Suspension

26754522867_233dd9b190_n.jpg26754522577_e217e605b5_n.jpg26754522087_914f32486b_n.jpg27754066308_d9195dc7a3_n.jpg41622792741_5484e09b82_n.jpg

Enjoy. 

Edited by Legotyres
better photos

you make it look simple which is good!! , i will try it and see how it performance and durability on an offroad course and in door maneuverability course . Thank you for presenting it 

I've made some alterations for the instructions via the Flickr Link as one of the parts was the wrong way round :blush: 

It now has both spring type instructions. I have used yellow springs, however I would not recommend using them on smaller light weight vehicles as the dark grey will be suffice. Enjoy! :classic:

Edited by Legotyres

18 hours ago, sirslayer said:

you make it look simple which is good!! , i will try it and see how it performance and durability on an offroad course and in door maneuverability course . Thank you for presenting it 

Make sure you check out the latest instructions as I’ve altered somethings as well as adding others. Be careful with the yellow springs as they are only required for heavy builds :wink: