Siegfried

CONTEST: Build your own Impulse set!

Hi

Sorry to be a pain but thats not the main pic for my entry, this one is.

legolyons.jpg\

The one you used is a drunken mess.

:'-)

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;-)

ork_impulse_box_art....jpg

ork_2.jpg

ork_parts.jpg

8-� that rocks! love the red"hair"

what army do you play?

40k ON!

jifel

History, Adventure and Pirates

22 entries.

Thanks! *sweet* I'll finish my lot tomorrow... :-$

Thanks! *sweet* I'll finish my lot tomorrow... :-$

I'm too tired to finish up the rest, but here are 10 of yours, without the links. They're somewhat random, too. :-$

hinckley.jpgimperialshadows.jpgkaboom4.jpg

khorne.jpglegolyons.jpgltveers.jpg

nyundi.jpgpaulc.jpgrupeeclock.jpg

xwingyoda.jpg

Damn I just realised the deadline was today :'-(

I had no time this week since I broke my ankle sunday (and all the crap that goes with that...), so too bad I can't have more entries in...

*yoda*

Damn I just realised the deadline was today :'-(

I had no time this week since I broke my ankle sunday (and all the crap that goes with that...), so too bad I can't have more entries in...

*yoda*

You broke your ankle? 8-| Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling better soon. How long does that take to heal? X-O X-O X-O How'd you manage that? Was it some sort of LEGO SW sale debacle?

Can I still post my entry quickly, or have I missed the deadline? :'-(

i think its over tommorrow morning, (i hope) imade a space and liscense entry that ill try to get in today

jifel

Please note everyone; the contest is NOT closed for entries. Me and the ever helpful imperialshadows are just trying to get ahead. You have at least 12 hours until entries close, and possibly 36 depending on how many show interest.

Please note everyone; the contest is NOT closed for entries. Me and the ever helpful imperialshadows are just trying to get ahead. You have at least 12 hours until entries close, and possibly 36 depending on how many show interest.

Excellent news !!

I would rather have all saturday because I usually build on the floor and right now I can't tks to that darn caste. I want to enter a license one hehe and maybe a historical one if I can as well

Got both ideas, now I need to get to build them (and especially fing the parts I need which will be sporty)

Impulse On !!

*yoda*

This is a great contest, seeing so many great and sweet entries! Haha, this is real LEGO fun building!

Sinner and ImperialShadow, thanks you for the hardwork that you have put in for consolidating all. Defintely, it's no easy feat *sweet*

Dang nab it!

My camara has broken down, right when I wanted to take photographs. Ah well, never mind, I will merely have to pwn everyone next contest!! >:-)

EDIT: I moved my Impulse set to the right topic.

Thanks! *sweet*

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I hope you like it since it is my first self-designed Impulse set. *sweet*

You may want to post it in the entry thread...

So... do we have until Saturday? Sinner's post confused me... :-P

Just wondering 'cause I'd like to enter but am very late to the game, and my camera is currently battery-less at midnight Friday.

TK

Time extended? Horrah! I still have to enter my city/space entry and comment on all the awesome ones we have so far!

Hope your ankle gets better *yoda*! I do wonder how you broke it? I can just imagine:

*You walk into a Lego store, see a stack of the last Hoth Bases on sale 50%!! Then you notice a whiny kid who grabs one! Only 10 left now! You walk faster toward them, another AFOL is there too, he grabs 5 of them(of course its Snefroe :-P) Then you start running but a little kiddy left a bionicle part on the floor! You slipped on it and broke your ankle! X-D*

Well at least that's what I thought happened 8-|

Impulse On!

Time extended? Horrah! I still have to enter my city/space entry and comment on all the awesome ones we have so far!

Hope your ankle gets better *yoda*! I do wonder how you broke it? I can just imagine:

*You walk into a Lego store, see a stack of the last Hoth Bases on sale 50%!! Then you notice a whiny kid who grabs one! Only 10 left now! You walk faster toward them, another AFOL is there too, he grabs 5 of them(of course its Snefroe :-P) Then you start running but a little kiddy left a bionicle part on the floor! You slipped on it and broke your ankle! X-D*

Well at least that's what I thought happened 8-|

Impulse On!

Curse those little kiddies and their Bionicle Parts >:-)

Thanks imperialshadows for all of your help. *sweet* I'll be spending the next hour thumbnailing... hopefully it's enough time! :-D

So... do we have until Saturday? Sinner's post confused me... :-P
When I'm ready I'll make a final call with around six hours notice prior to closing entries. If you are close to being finished just make a post and I will entend the time up to another 12 hours.
In other words you still about a day.

One thing that I should have made more clear is that it's fair to count parts that come joined (like flowers and coins) as one piece. I didn't in my entry.... but I was wrong. :-$

Thanks imperialshadows for all of your help. *sweet* I'll be spending the next hour thumbnailing... hopefully it's enough time! :-D

If you don't finish, I'll look in later and fill in the missing ones, especially if anyone adds a new entry to either group I did (I added copmike this morning). :-)

Hi!

There is a lot of hilarous creations here, my current favorite is the "Drunken pirate" :-D .

Thanks for having such fun contests, ideas, inspiratios etc. pp. I shall soon come up with a sig fig (decisions, decisions ... should it look like myself or entirely different; I haven't made up my mind yet).

I have one entry up so far: Mars Mission "Alien Dissection" (it can be seen in the entry thread and here: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/voxel/impulsesets/ ).

The inspiration came last weekend when I took advantage of the TRU deal 3 for 2. Amongst the loads I bought I got the 7692, a Mars mission spacecraft. When I unpacked it, I found two containers to be attached to the spacecraft that could be loaded with either energy crystals or aliens (!). Altogether thoses aliens, although meant as sapient beings (having developed technology), apparently they are game for the diehard astronauts and treated without respect. Since they are meant to be captured, they might as well be examined, scanned and dissected. So I created the appropriate impulse set. Another nightshift was spent on the box image.

Edited by voxel

I'm done! I've gone an hour over time, but it had to be done. If it wasn't for imperialshadows it would have taken me another 2 days! *wacko* Below is the completed City and Space list. Please check this list, as well as the two done by my deputy imperialshadows (re-posted below) to be sure that your entries are on the list. Since I am 80% done now (there's still the poll to make) it's time to declare the closing time for entries. I said earlier that I would give between 6 and 18 hour notice, which by my time 6 hours would be 11pm.... Thus the most practical time for me to close the contest for entries would be in 19 hours. You have until then. Enjoy! *sweet*

City and Space

alex54.jpg Batbrick.jpg copmike.jpg

DJForce.jpg hinckley.jpg HopelessMagic.jpg

iamded.jpg imperialshadows.jpg jayber1974.jpg

kaboom4.jpg khorne.jpg Landlubber.jpg

Lego-Freak.jpg legolyons.jpg LtColThok.jpg

ltveers.jpg nyundi.jpgpaulc.jpg

ricecracker.jpg rupeeclock.jpg SirNadroj.jpg

StealthHunter.jpg scg.png swan45.jpg

voxel.jpg whitefang_sg.jpg xenologer.jpg

xwingyoda.jpg zero1312.jpg