Falconfan1414

The Incredibles 2 2018: Rumors and Discussion

4 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Crap!, guess i wont get her, what is it spend 75$ one month for her?

Also, does that mean if there is a game it doesn't have a promo fig?

No it doesn’t. There will most likely be an exclusive video game figure 

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Oh I was hoping we'd get the Elasigirl costume in this set , rather than the Mr.s Incredible costume.

They didn’t include her elastagirl coustume because of the arms. They wanted to do the stretchy arms And regular arms for one torso and she is more recognizable as mrs.incredible rather than elastagirl. So they picked mrs increidble. Her elastagirl coustume or frozone will most likely be the video game promo

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

They didn’t include her elastagirl coustume because of the arms. They wanted to do the stretchy arms And regular arms for one torso and she is more recognizable as mrs.incredible rather than elastagirl. So they picked mrs increidble.

And I'm glad they did! Otherwise, we would've had a stretchy version of either Mrs. Incredible or Elastagirl without a normal armed variant. So, choosing one of those variants for both sets as both versions is better than one without the other.

I'm curious as to how the Screenslaver's head works. Is it a helmet, with the grey goggles being attached like a visor?

53 minutes ago, doclord said:

Is it a helmet, with the grey goggles being attached like a visor?

I can't find it there now, but there was an image on Instagram which had a close up of this villain in the cockpit of his helicopter, and it gave you a pretty good look at his new headgear part. Yes, it was what looked like a helmet with not only googles, but also a small, Vader-esque face grill sitting below the googles as another molded feature.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I can't find it there now, but there was an image on Instagram which had a close up of this villain in the cockpit of his helicopter, and it gave you a pretty good look at his new headgear part. Yes, it was what looked like a helmet with not only googles, but also a small, Vader-esque face grill sitting below the googles as another molded feature.

I have the photo :wink:. The helmet I’m pretty sure is the biker helmet that killow wears in ninjago and a new molded mask with the grill molded on to it. The figure will be making its rounds soon

On 16/03/2018 at 11:35 AM, steveholt said:

The lack of Frozone makes me sad 

WHERES my minifigure?

French Amazon now has set 10759, with official images of the set.

https://www.amazon.fr/Lego-Construction-Poursuite-Toits-dElastigirl/dp/B0765CFDRF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521381760&sr=8-1&keywords=10759

Edit: Added set images, if I’m not aloud to post these I’ll remove them.

910hpTsTeAL._SX522_.jpg

81V+YBBVoyL._SX522_.jpg

91ESpM+NppL._SX522_.jpg

Edited by Foxes Productionz
Added images

14 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Nice Thanks,

On 17/03/2018 at 1:57 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

I have the photo :wink:. The helmet I’m pretty sure is the biker helmet that killow wears in ninjago and a new molded mask with the grill molded on to it. The figure will be making its rounds soon

From this it seems be one new helmet mold to me,as the grey band goes back to far for it to be the jaw less biker helmet and its too flat on top.

A little something. A advertisement leaked for the incredibles video game. It seems the game will be based on both movies. Mr. Incredible gets a brand new body mold in the video game I’m very disappointed we didn’t get in the sets

On 3/16/2018 at 8:57 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

The helmet I’m pretty sure is the biker helmet that killow wears in ninjago and a new molded mask with the grill molded on to it. 

So, the mask fits on around the neck by a bracket?

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Mr. Incredible gets a brand new body mold in the video game I’m very disappointed we didn’t get in the sets

Huh? Does it perhaps resemble an upside down minifigure torso?

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So, the mask fits on around the neck by a bracket?

Huh? Does it perhaps resemble an upside down minifigure torso?

Looks like the Nexo Knights Axl torso, but smoother.

58 minutes ago, saysonder said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Man, with the game coming out I'm even more frustrated by the lack of proper system sets for the theme. That Mr. Incredible midi-fig(?) looks perfect and I'd like to have it irl along with Frozone and several other characters. It really sucks that all we get are a couple of lousy juniors sets. I really can't justify picking them up just for the figs, especially when there are plenty of great sets coming out this year. Are there by chance any rumors of proper sets later in the year? If not, I suppose I can only hope we get some next year.

8 hours ago, saysonder said:

I did eventually find it, and to me, it looks like a BigFig with a minifigure head slapped onto it. I glad something like that wasn't made for the physical sets, as it just looks way too aesthetically inconsistent to standard minifigures. :thumbdown:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I did eventually find it, and to me, it looks like a BigFig with a minifigure head slapped onto it. I glad something like that wasn't made for the physical sets, as it just looks way too aesthetically inconsistent to standard minifigures. :thumbdown:

The reason he looks so strange to me is his head looks too child like. Without his strong, square jaw, he looks like a kid. And in comparison to his body, his hair looks way too large. 

I get why they made his body more muscular for the game. It’d be weird to play as a character with super strength who has the same upper body as his wife and children. Hopefully some more angles do him justice. 

Edited by saysonder

3 hours ago, saysonder said:

The reason he looks so strange to me is his head looks too child like. Without his strong, square jaw, he looks like a kid. And in comparison to his body, his hair looks way too large. 

True, but a oversized upper body type torso would still be cool, just not in that way. I think it should more resemble a bricky standard minifigure torso and less like a rounded BigFig design. You could get a lot more mileage out of a more universal design like that.

Just got the Elastigirl set from Ebay. Screenslaver uses a completely new helmet piece that fits over his head. He has a human face underneath similar to the villian faces in the Scooby-Doo line.

10 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Just got the Elastigirl set from Ebay. Screenslaver uses a completely new helmet piece that fits over his head. He has a human face underneath similar to the villian faces in the Scooby-Doo line.

What does theface look like? New? Or generic old face

22 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Screenslaver uses a completely new helmet piece that fits over his head.

Is it a single piece, or two?

51 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Is the face a male or female fave underneath 

42 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

What does theface look like? New? Or generic old face

New

30 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Is it a single piece, or two?

Single piece that fits over the head

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Is the face a male or female fave underneath 

Male

I posted pictures of this figure along with other parts of the set on my instagram @rookie.875

19 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

I posted pictures of this figure along with other parts of the set on my instagram @rookie.875

I see now, thanks for the link! :classic:

21 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Single piece that fits over the head

Unfortunately, this looks to be a part that will be limited to its intended purpose I'm afraid. :sceptic:

2 hours ago, doclord said:

Screenslaver has a very interesting unmasked face.

Indeed

He looks a lot like Winston Deavor, a new character for the movie

Juniors sets tend to have printed pieces, right? That mrs. Incredible sign is really cool from the rooftop set.