Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

["A Safe Haven" Challenge, Cat. C] Masa's Personal Kaliphlin Caravel

With the uncertainty of events that have been unfolding in Historica, Masa has begun searching for a safe haven should things go literally south. He has sent his personal caravel in search of a peaceful land, a land that he and his friends can retreat to should the Desert King prove undefeatable.

40044944501_8588297a39_c.jpg

Well this is it... I was hoping to do a category A entry and have such a great idea but unfortunately time has slipped me by. Nothing much here but at least I was able to enter something for this great challenge....

40044943041_732fd18703_c.jpg

26171546328_fa9078dd7a_c.jpg

26171545748_92a6ccbec4_c.jpg

The ship seems a bit to tall to me, but maybe that's because the surrounding sea no longer gives you the illusion that the water surface would almost reach the deck?

Anyway, nice ship Mike! :thumbup: 

I really like this little caravel, great job with the gold touches and the red sails really set the rest of the colors off nicely! :thumbup: 

A nice little ship! I love how smooth it looks, with no studs exposed on the deck. The gold accents are nice, too. What parts are those used for the straight rails on the sides? I don't think I have ever seen them before. 

Very stylish ship! The prefab hull elements are used to great effect, and I like the unique cabin type area at the back :thumbup:
Great to see you back with another GoH build!

Very nice ship, Masa, I really like the raised fore and aft sections, and the way the side bulges out for side-decks in the middle is awesome as well!  The sails and figs are excellent too, and as the others have said, great to see something from you in GoH again!