27767766439_86e0a0963f_c.jpg

DAY 5

26140949298_f5c7beb3c9_c.jpg

The jury was in, and Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4) was out. Chief McCain briskly took her away for questioning.

39982083522_dd40aa80e7_c.jpg

Night found Brock Martin (Tariq j) sitting quietly on a bench, wondering who to interview for the next segment on his show.

25142722687_f0eb59c4ea_c.jpg

"You can interview me!" said a dark figure, appearing suddenly to Brock's side.

"Really?"

39115483135_bc48112106_c.jpg

"No, you can't! I hate paparazzi!"

With that, a muffled gunshot silenced the legendary voice of radio forever.

39982084772_6f70d1f1c1_c.jpg

Downtown, Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan) was making his last delivery of the day, and of his life, though he didn't know it yet.

"Damn! This box is heavy!"

39982083302_cd25bd43bf_c.jpg

He rapped loudly on the door to rouse whatever sleeping soul lay within.

26140764428_1de46059be_c.jpg

Instead of a kindly old lady or disgruntled deliveryman, Clifford got a shotgun in the face.

"This will teach you for not keeping your nose out of other people's business!"

25142725807_01b5d79903_c.jpg

Clifford's body tumbled over the railings, and the sand around him slowly turned red as a grim reminder not to cross the crime families of Brickton, Brickslyvania. 

40013265661_a0c4cfae08_c.jpg

The sun rose, and Judge Justuss addressed the six remaining members of the jury.

"Morning fellas. I have some good news and some bad news. The good news first: there's few enough of you left that we can move from the sidewalk to the conference room. That's neat, and should stop my arthritis from flaring up. Oh, and Brock was another member of the Moletti Crime Family. Unfortunately, Amanda and Clifford were both Innocent Townsfolk. I can't help but notice we still haven't caught any of Sleaze's crew - the Ballagios. Please do better today, I fear we may be fast running out of time."

Host (1)

27768952159_526056c772_t.jpg 

Neil Justuss, played by mediumsnowman - Judge, Jury and Executioner

NPC's (2)

24677584527_4e13335973_t.jpg

Chase McCain, NPC - Police Chief

24677585347_c9cb6e4868_t.jpg

Sleaze Ballagio, NPC - Crime Boss

Jurors (6)

39545397551_8fb344b703_t.jpg

Gary Johnson, played by Kintober - Mine Foreman

25674780778_3c2fd08289_t.jpg

Jared Hartman, played by Kwatchi - Software Developer

25674783008_2c6fd92492_t.jpg

Stephanie Diaz, played by Lady K - College Student

39515638692_944643757d_t.jpg

Tina Hooper, played by Umbra-Manis - Receptionist

38649220675_18990a0b2a_t.jpg

Tony, played by jluck - Chef

39740237022_4c6f09c59e_t.jpg

Anthony Dodson, played by Actor Builder - Athlete

Dismissed (8)

27768951479_705b8d8b56_t.jpg

Cathy Bridger, played by Drunknok - Fell ill day 1, replaced by Jimmy Hessler (Steamdemon) - Alignment Unknown

39007959484_37f1897ace_t.jpg

Jimmy Hessler, played by Steamdemon - Committed suicide Day 2, replaced by Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder) - Alignment Unknown

39545381911_2f1213d54e_t.jpg

Alan Andrews, played by KotZ - Killed Night 2 - Moletti Crime Family

25674781058_ce4dd53904_t.jpg

Harry Oldman, played by fhomess - Killed Night 2 - Innocent Townsfolk

39515644682_86b4d6b278_t.jpg

Dez Hunter, played by Forresto - Lynched Day 3 - Innocent Townsfolk

38836265074_2bd332d4e7_t.jpg

Amanda Callahan, played by Khscarymovie4 - Lynched Day 4 - Innocent Townsfolk

27768943059_df9346d1e4_t.jpg

Brock Martin, played by Tariq j - Killed Night 4 - Moletti Crime Family

39515643302_31ae544ea0_t.jpg

Clifford Schauer, played by LegoMonorailFan - Killed Night 4 - Innocent Townsfolk

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the TOWN or the MAFIA. To win the game, the TOWN must kill off all the MAFIA members, while the MAFIA needs to outnumber the TOWN and/or any other factions. Third-Party (neutral) characters and/or factions will have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch. You must submit a vote each day.

3. A game day will last approximately 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts, unless you are me. Your host often makes typos and will be compelled to correct them.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. There probably aren't clues in the pictures or flavor text, but wild speculation is encouraged. It's fun. 

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first and second offense, and the death of your character on your third offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Edited by mediumsnowman

At this point are there any more than 1 Ballagio member? There can’t be more than 2 or else this game would be hopeless. 

Here was my first thought on things: sucks that we missed on Amanda, we so not have that luxury of being wrong at this point. Secondly, the every other night thing n very consistent.

But my main thought is this: were in day 5, there are 6 of us left. We need info. We’ve literally gotten nothing from our PRs. Maybe we’ve been unlucky, but at this point any valuable info needs to get out. If you know something PM someone you trust or something, because we can’t risk being wrong again.

(also, Clifford, you played a good game. Hope you keep coming back! We need more guys like you)

Well, that was a crappy night for us...

Unfortunately Brock the Moletti was pretty quiet yesterday and exclusively pushed for the lynch of Amanda, who ended up being innocent. (Honestly Amanda, you need to play a bit differently if you're going to help out the town in the future) 

Ol' Cliff was also innocent, but I'm going to say he probably was in the dark for any info. He was a good vanilla. (Stick around for some future games LegoMF, you did great!)

Good news, another Moletti was revealed; very bad news two more loyal jury members gone.  I think we probably have two Bellagio and four loyal town left.  

I'll get a review of voting for us to look at.  

((sip))

Sorry Amanda.  I read your silence wrong.  This mistake is on me as much as anyone.  Clifford, I am glad I had you read right (small consolation to you I suppose).  I did NOT have Brock figured as Moletti or scum for that matter; a bit of a shocker this morning for me.

I'm at a bit of a loss.  My personal working theory just had holes punched through it.  Time to pick up my notes and re-evaluate everyone.

Jluck is right though.  There is info out there that solves this puzzle. 

((sip))

13 hours ago, jluck said:

At this point are there any more than 1 Ballagio member? There can’t be more than 2 or else this game would be hopeless.

26 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Good news, another Moletti was revealed; very bad news two more loyal jury members gone.  I think we probably have two Bellagio and four loyal town left.

Am I missing something?  Why can't it be three?

So here is what we have for four days of voting:

Day1:

Final Vote Count:

4 votes for Harry Oldman (fhomess): Tariq j, LegoMonorailFan, Umbra-Manis, Forresto

3 votes for Clifford Schauer (LegoMonorailFan): KotZ, Drunknok, Lady K

3 votes for Cathy Bridger (Drunknok): jluck, Kintober, Khscarymovie4

1 vote for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K): Kwatchi

1 vote for Dez Hunter (Forresto): Fhomess

Nonvoting (0):

Day 2:

Final Vote Count:

5 votes for Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder): Khscarymovie4, Tariq j, jluck, KotZ, Forresto

5 votes for Tony (jluck): Lady K, Kintober, LegoMonorailFan, fhomess, Actor Builder

1 vote for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K): Kwatchi

Nonvoting (1):  Umbra-Manis

Day3:

Final Vote Count:

6 votes for Dez Hunter (Forresto)Kintober, Umbra-Manis, Actor Builder, Lady K, Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan

4 votes for Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4) jluck, Tariq j, Forresto, Kwatchi

3 votes for Tina Hooper (Umbra-Manis): Penalty x3

Nonvoting (0)

Day 4:

Final Vote Count:

7 votes for Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4)LegoMonorailFan, Tariq j, Kwatchi, Actor Builder, Kintober, Lady K, jluck

2 votes for Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder):   Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4

My thoughts so far are that based on the above voting patterns; I see that both Brock (Harry) and Alan (Clifford) voted Da1 for two loyal jury members.  On Day 2 both of them voted for Anthony, Day 3 Alan was no longer with us and Brock voted for Amanda, and on Day 4 Brock voted Amanda again.  Now if they are like other crime family members then they knew who was town; or depending on their win condition they may have known only each other.  

Now a paranoid thought on the Moletti crime family and they every other day kills;  is that maybe they do not have a kill but a convert and have been converting loyal town jury members every other night and then the Bellagio have been killing on the other nights.  That would mean there could be more of them than we know.

On to the missing Bellagio crime family members amongst us.  I think based on initial jury balance that it would make sense to have only two Bellagio family members if (as we know now) there were two Moletti crime family members; any more Bellagio and the balance would be off.

So based on that and the above patterns; I still feel strongly that Tony is a Bellagio Crime family member.  His call for PRs to contact someone they trust is disturbing; with so few left and so many that we thought were crime family members, due to their questionable behavior, showing up as loyal jury members....who is left to trust who?  

Looking at Tony's voting pattern, I see that on Day 1 and Day 2 he voted for Anthony.  On Day 3 and Day 4 he voted for Amanda; we know she was loyal jury town now.

To add others to this list:

Jared:  Day 1 and Day 2 voted for me.  Day 3 and Day 4 he voted for Amanda.

Tina:  Day 1 she voted for Harry, Day 2 was no vote (with penalties on Day 3), Day 3 she voted Dez, Day 4 she voted Anthony.

Anthony:  Day 1 (Cathy voted for Clifford), Day 2 he voted for Tony, Day 3 he voted Dez and Day 4 he voted for Amanda.

Gary:  Day 1 he voted for Cathy, Day 2 he voted for Tony, Day 3 he voted for Dez and Day 4 he voted for Amanda.

Stephanie: (Me):  Day 1 voted for Clifford, Day 2 voted for Tony, Day 3 voted for Dez and Day 4 voted for Amanda.

Anthony, Gary, and I all voted the same for days 2, 3 and 4; which is typical for town to vote for the same candidate in the end of the day for the lynch.

Tina has had erratic voting pattern; with no vote and being the only one to stay on the vote for Anthony at the end of Day 4.  

Jared and Tony are the two that had very little switch voting and focused on the same target:

Tony days 1 and 2 (Anthony), days 3 and 4 (Amanda)

Jared days 1 and 2 (Stephanie-me), days 3 and 4 (Amanda)

And now with Amanda turning up as loyal jury town we should look closer at this.  The Bellagio crime family members know who is town and who is in their family.

Thoughts?  Other theories? 

14 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Am I missing something?  Why can't it be three?

Jury balance from the initial 12 members in the beginning; 3-4 would be standard crime family, with two crime families it would balance at 2 and 2; unless the Moletti are cult like in which case they have been recruiting members every quiet night; which is a very unsettling thought........and I hope I am wrong about it.

42 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Jury balance from the initial 12 members in the beginning; 3-4 would be standard crime family, with two crime families it would balance at 2 and 2; unless the Moletti are cult like in which case they have been recruiting members every quiet night; which is a very unsettling thought........and I hope I am wrong about it.

If they have a recruit action every other night then I don't see much a path to victory, we're nearly outnumbered as it is. Best case scenario is what, 4 townies? If that's the case, we're reliant on all townies voting as a block or we'll need some help from the Moletti in voting. That's why I pushed above for night actions to get out. We need a sure thing. If you have a PR don't claim in-thread but PM someone you trust if you have info that will lead to a guaranteed scum lynch. We don't have the luxury of being wrong again. 

59 minutes ago, jluck said:

If they have a recruit action every other night then I don't see much a path to victory, we're nearly outnumbered as it is. Best case scenario is what, 4 townies? If that's the case, we're reliant on all townies voting as a block or we'll need some help from the Moletti in voting. That's why I pushed above for night actions to get out. We need a sure thing. If you have a PR don't claim in-thread but PM someone you trust if you have info that will lead to a guaranteed scum lynch. We don't have the luxury of being wrong again. 

The only true trust comes from the jury town investigator with a positive result on a town jury member contacting the one he/she investigated.  So a PR could say 'oh I trust so and so by the way they seem in the thread' then by giving away the PR results to someone who hasn't been cleared by the investigator could just as likely be giving away that they have a PR to a scum.  And that will not guarantee a scum lynch.  The simple fact is this town jury is split and has been since Day 1; add to that the loyal town jury members who have been lynched acted scummy enough to be lynched.  

Asking PRs to contact someone they don't know for sure is town is a tactic of the scum to reveal who is left that has a PR and to see which PRs they have already taken out at night or by lynch.  

We did vote as a block (minus Tina) yesterday and look where it got us.....a loyal town jury member who looked scummy to a lot of other folks.  Now mind you I would think that the Bellagio family members all voted for Amanda.  Why? (A) They knew she was loyal town, (B) it made them look town by joining in, (C) if they had not joined in they would have stood out like a sore thumb and been questioned the next day.

Which brings me to Tina....why did you choose to keep your vote on Anthony and not switch to Amanda?  What made Anthony more scummy than Amanda?

We still need to vote as a whole today rather than spit.  Conversation helps so everyone needs to give their thoughts.

Oh, and Tony, asking about PRs is what got Dez lynched.  If you don't know what is going on in the town block, then there is a reason for it.

24 minutes ago, Lady K said:

The only true trust comes from the jury town investigator with a positive result on a town jury member contacting the one he/she investigated.  So a PR could say 'oh I trust so and so by the way they seem in the thread' then by giving away the PR results to someone who hasn't been cleared by the investigator could just as likely be giving away that they have a PR to a scum.  And that will not guarantee a scum lynch.  The simple fact is this town jury is split and has been since Day 1; add to that the loyal town jury members who have been lynched acted scummy enough to be lynched.  

Asking PRs to contact someone they don't know for sure is town is a tactic of the scum to reveal who is left that has a PR and to see which PRs they have already taken out at night or by lynch.  

(snip)

Don't go throwing away your PR on someone you don't totally trust, obviously. But I really felt that went without saying.

But how would that not guarantee a scum lynch? If a PR gets the info out that Player A is scum, the outcome would be as follows:

1) Their confidant shares with the town and we lynch the scum

2) Their confidant does not share, thus revealing they're scum too, so we lynch too

3) They're actually lying, thus revealing that they are scum

28 minutes ago, Lady K said:

(snip)

Oh, and Tony, asking about PRs is what got Dez lynched.  If you don't know what is going on in the town block, then there is a reason for it.

Yep, it got Dez lynched and we see how that turned out. Your not so veiled threat isn't helping. I'm not asking to be let in the block, I'm asking for something to work with (if it exists). We're in day 5 and you know all we've learned? That the Doc targeted you on night one and there was no kill. But given the every other day mechanism that has since emerged that result means literally nothing. We are literally hoping to get lucky on a lynch as well feel around in the dark.

((sip))

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

Anthony, Gary, and I all voted the same for days 2, 3 and 4; which is typical for town to vote for the same candidate in the end of the day for the lynch.

Stephanie, I'm having a bit of a hard time with this specific statement for three reasons:

1. You are the only remaining juror who has voted all four days for a confirmed town member.

2. Yesterday you started voting for Tony while Gary was on Anthony.  So Anthony can't be part of your so-called typical town "block" if one of you were actively trying to lynch him.  And both you and Gary bandwagon in the end anyway for another townie.

3. Both Amanda and Dez fingered you in their final posts before lynching.

That you and Gary have being moving in lockstep since Day 1 has been pretty obvious to all.  When I voted for you Day 1 and 2, it wasn't long before Gary was coming at me with accusations of scummy behaviour to scare me off.  And then you talked to me privately Day 3 (or night 2?) to convince me to stop voting for you, and I bought it.  BUT you now calling yourself "typical town" after being the biggest cause of townie deaths so far is self-glossing that is difficult to swallow.  To me at the moment, this looks like you are a wolf trying to hide among the sheep. 

((sip))

11 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

Stephanie, I'm having a bit of a hard time with this specific statement for three reasons:

1. You are the only remaining juror who has voted all four days for a confirmed town member.

2. Yesterday you started voting for Tony while Gary was on Anthony.  So Anthony can't be part of your so-called typical town "block" if one of you were actively trying to lynch him.  And both you and Gary bandwagon in the end anyway for another townie.

That you and Gary have being moving in lockstep since Day 1 has been pretty obvious to all.  When I voted for you Day 1 and 2, it wasn't long before Gary was coming at me with accusations of scummy behaviour to scare me off.  And then you talked to me privately Day 3 (or night 2?) to convince me to stop voting for you, and I bought it.  BUT you now calling yourself "typical town" after being the biggest cause of townie deaths so far is self-glossing that is difficult to swallow.  To me at the moment, this looks like you are a wolf trying to hide among the sheep. 

((sip))

Come to think of it, the dead townies did say a lot on the topic of Stephanie:

On 1/17/2018 at 1:54 PM, fhomess said:

Complete nonsense.

Actually, this makes me feel better about having no day one lynch.  We haven't lost anyone at all and now have night action results that the the PR's can start reviewing.

It doesn't beg that question.  Unlike what Stephanie said, we don't know the town blocker was successful last night.  It could be a protector of some kind that saved someone's bacon.

Your last question is pointless.  There were no kills last night.  How on earth can we know if a 3rd party killer exists?  If there was only 1 kill, the most logical assumption is that it was the Ballagio's.  Still no evidence for a 3rd party killer.  What does discussing 3rd parties get us?  Nothing.  It's pure speculation at this point.

I'm still no fan of Dez and Stephanie is giving me the heebie jeebies, too.  Who would you vote for right now?

On 1/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, Forresto said:

I've found Stephanie Diaz suspicious for a while now. She plays the game and plays it well, almost too well. However i've not had enough to vote on. 

I don't think Stephanie is vanilla, she's definitely more then that.

Now that she has tentatively gone after me my hands are tied.

If I vote for her everyone considers it a revenge vote. For whatever reason people already find me suspicious, doubly so due to my prior disputes with Harry who is innocent, therefore an easy dismissal of my vote being genuine and not deflection. If I don't vote and she is indeed scum then I've singled myself out.  

So my top two candidates for vote are Anthony (my opinions have yet to change from yesterday on him) and Stephanie. I will hold off on voting to give them some chance to respond.

On 1/29/2018 at 9:46 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

Well seems like this is the end. I'm sorry I seem scummy, as for my defense all I can say is I guess that's how I play mafia. I don't talk much but when I do I try to post what I think. And as I'm posting here's what I think (not that it matters much) I still think Anthony is scummy. His predecessors set a bad bar and he himself has done some scummy things. Yesterday his first vote was on Tina who already had 3 penalty votes. Jared also has been looking odd. It's mostly the fact that he was very active on day 1 and 2 but has not talked near as much sense then. Stephanie has been on and off for me. On day 2 she was acting scummy just by the way she pushed a lynch for Tony, she acted as if she knew she was scum. Not only that she constantly asked people to vote for Tony to secure a lynch, and then complained when people did not vote for Tony, she was mad we did not have a lynch, but if she really wanted a lynch she could have voted Anthony who had the same amount of votes. Not that it matters but I trust Gary. Him being in the town block would be a risky thing to say as scum so I believe him. Not much else to do but wait and die. Oh wait, one more thing. 

Vote: Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder)

It was a pretty busy week so sorry if I made any of you mad. Just a reminder you are now at 8 players. 3 are dead and town (including me) and one is still unknown (I still think he was an SK) I'm going to assume there are 3 scum left. So if another townie is killed during the night you will be at 7 players left. And only 1 away from loosing. Please make the right choices in the future. I encourage the town block to work together more. Goodbye everybody. My cheer coach is going to be pissed I won't be able to show up for any more tournaments. Long live the town!

I don't find this conclusive but if we feel like we can trust the dead more once we know their allegiances, then we have to at least give credence to their words.

@Lady K The lynch was already secured with an excess majority when I got around again late yesterday. My gut feeling was that Anthony was slightly more dangerous, so I left it. 

Anthony and Gary, your thoughts on the results since were only a few hours out from the start of voting?

1 hour ago, jluck said:

Don't go throwing away your PR on someone you don't totally trust, obviously. But I really felt that went without saying.

But how would that not guarantee a scum lynch? If a PR gets the info out that Player A is scum, the outcome would be as follows:

1) Their confidant shares with the town and we lynch the scum

2) Their confidant does not share, thus revealing they're scum too, so we lynch too

3) They're actually lying, thus revealing that they are scum

Yep, it got Dez lynched and we see how that turned out. Your not so veiled threat isn't helping. I'm not asking to be let in the block, I'm asking for something to work with (if it exists). We're in day 5 and you know all we've learned? That the Doc targeted you on night one and there was no kill. But given the every other day mechanism that has since emerged that result means literally nothing. We are literally hoping to get lucky on a lynch as well feel around in the dark.

It doesn't go without saying; we still have one brand new jury member with us, Jared.  I am giving my thoughts and opinion, not threatening you; besides you know from experience I don't make veiled threats. I call it as I see it plain and simple.

This feels like the only information you really want is whether or not the loyal jury investigator is still alive.  That knowledge benefits only the scum.

You have actually been leading the town on more days to split the vote and one of the two targets you wanted is now gone and turned up town, Amanda.  

I think you are leading the town blind and everyone who trusted you is ending up dead.  

1 hour ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

((sip))

I did indeed contact you; you kept asking for someone to contact you in private and give a reason for you to believe I had been protected by the doctor.  I never asked you to change your vote; I never even said I was town.  You even stated to me that you appreciated the conversation but that it wouldn't influence your vote.

Vote to lynch me today if you want to.  But when I come up town tomorrow; and I will; then what will you do?

1 hour ago, jluck said:

Come to think of it, the dead townies did say a lot on the topic of Stephanie:

I don't find this conclusive but if we feel like we can trust the dead more once we know their allegiances, then we have to at least give credence to their words.

And what will you say to the blind town tomorrow when I turn up as loyal town juror member?  

Just now, Umbra-Manis said:

@Lady K The lynch was already secured with an excess majority when I got around again late yesterday. My gut feeling was that Anthony was slightly more dangerous, so I left it. 

Anthony and Gary, your thoughts on the results since were only a few hours out from the start of voting?

Ok, thanks.  What made Anthony more dangerous than Amanda?

I agree on with this; Anthony thoughts?

Gary has been unusually quiet.

2 minutes ago, Lady K said:

And what will you say to the blind town tomorrow when I turn up as loyal town juror member?  

If you turned up town I'd probably something like this:

On 1/26/2018 at 10:25 PM, Lady K said:

Not cool, we lost a townie.  Why Dez Stephanie, why.... did you have to act so suspicious?  :cry_sad: 

I think I've got something to go off of, but it's a hunch.

There's no reason I should be alive. None. I declared on Day Three that I was in contact with the Doctor who was in contact with Stephanie. I have something I wish to clarify. I am the Doctor, and there was no third party. Why the hell am I still alive? I think Stephanie's playing a "guilt by association" tactic with me, and she's using me as protection during the night. The only reason I can see myself still being alive is if the scum want me around to protect Stephanie.

Either that, or I'm wrong. 

1 minute ago, Kintobor said:

There's no reason I should be alive. None. I declared on Day Three that I was in contact with the Doctor who was in contact with Stephanie. I have something I wish to clarify. I am the Doctor, and there was no third party. Why the hell am I still alive? I think Stephanie's playing a "guilt by association" tactic with me, and she's using me as protection during the night. The only reason I can see myself still being alive is if the scum want me around to protect Stephanie.

I kinda assumed that from the beginning, but it is truly interesting that your alive. I imagine I'm not the only one who figured you were the doc. Even if the scum thought you were just the mouthpiece you'd be worth shutting down...

If it seems safe to you, would you mind sharing your targets from the first 4 days? We've been working under the assumption of the killing mechanism being in place every other night, but this could help clarify.

35 minutes ago, jluck said:

If you turned up town I'd probably something like this:

:grin:

32 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I was wondering the same thing.  I was beginning to think that I was somehow being duped by scum infiltrating the the town block.

I am town, just vocal and active; but if you didn't protect me the last two nights and with the weird every other night killing then why am I still around as well?

The only reason I didn't suspect you as scum is I couldn't see the benefit of scum crime families keeping me alive.

2 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Except that I am town.  So taking that into consideration and four of us are town and two are Bellagio, where does this leave us?  Why keep both of us alive, if we are both town?  As well as the fact that Tony is vocal and active and he is still alive as well, so why?  

No conversation for over 2hrs is not going to help us catch the Bellagio, everyone needs to contribute or they have already won.

The night actions in this game make less and less sense with every post :wacko: I need to lie down...

As for what I thought anthony was a risk: He was active, and therefore had a greater chance of manipulating us. 

4 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

The night actions in this game make less and less sense with every post :wacko: I need to lie down...

As for what I thought anthony was a risk: He was active, and therefore had a greater chance of manipulating us. 

So what are your thoughts now?  

Anyone have any comments about the voting, patterns?  Anything?  

Ok, so it seems to me we need to take Gary at his word. here’s what I’m wanting to hear about:

Gary, who’d you target each night? I wanna be sure that the every other night kills are a game mechanic and not good luck.

I certainly am watching for Anthony but Jared and Tina are both much more interesting to me at this point of the game. Neither has done anything to stand out. A townie juror has nothing to lose and therefore is willing to boldly take risks. A scum player hides in the chaos. But not that a lot of that chaos has died down I realize they both have stayed pretty clean. In fact, they seem to be the only two remaining players to not end a day with votes (though Tina did have the penalty votes)

59 minutes ago, jluck said:

Ok, so it seems to me we need to take Gary at his word. here’s what I’m wanting to hear about:

Gary, who’d you target each night? I wanna be sure that the every other night kills are a game mechanic and not good luck.

I certainly am watching for Anthony but Jared and Tina are both much more interesting to me at this point of the game. Neither has done anything to stand out. A townie juror has nothing to lose and therefore is willing to boldly take risks. A scum player hides in the chaos. But not that a lot of that chaos has died down I realize they both have stayed pretty clean. In fact, they seem to be the only two remaining players to not end a day with votes (though Tina did have the penalty votes)

While Tony is still at the top of my list, I really want to hear more from the rest of the jury.  This day's vote is crucial so we need to get it right this time; I want to especially hear more from Jared, Tina, and Anthony.