LittleJohn

Collection of Medieval Tutorials

I found this awesome curved bridge tutorial - by MB Bricks on youtube

Edited by jtooker
added word

Here are instructions for the trees in the background of my Batuhan Trading Post creation. They are Douglas Fir trees growing in an arid environment. The base pieces are not too important - you can make it as tall or as secure to the ground as you want.  All the limb elements are just hanging - so they fall of easily.  You can insert olive green 2x2 round plates to help this a bit.

Douglas Fir Instructions

I have already planned a few lessons that I will experiment with this weekend. First on my list are the "Curved Roof Tutorial" and the Technical Masonry Tutorial. Thanks to your detailed instructions, what seemed like a daunting task becomes as easy as juggling apples for a jester!:pir-grin:
Now let's have some fun with our brick jokes: Why did a LEGO minifigure bring a ladder to a medieval bar? Because he heard that the drinks are on the house!!!!
But seriously, your work is inspiring and educational, and I look forward to applying these techniques to my next project. Thank you for sharing your experience and creativity with all of us. Here's to many more buildings that expand the boundaries of our brick kingdoms!