Either Amanda is town and she doesn't care, or she's scum and she knows the jig is up. I for one am going with the latter.

And if she is scum, I bet she's going to be out for some revenge tonight before she gets hauled away in the paddy wagon in the morning.

6 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Either Amanda is town and she doesn't care, or she's scum and she knows the jig is up. I for one am going with the latter.

And if she is scum, I bet she's going to be out for some revenge tonight before she gets hauled away in the paddy wagon in the morning.

Game mechanics-wise, if she’s lynched she’s done. No dying breath actions will go through. 

Also she was on 30 minutes ago, but gave us nothing. 

2 minutes ago, jluck said:

Game mechanics-wise, if she’s lynched she’s done. No dying breath actions will go through. 

Also she was on 30 minutes ago, but gave us nothing. 

Just now, Umbra-Manis said:

Alright, Amanda is gone. Let the night wait begin. 

And she won't get a night action @LegoMonorailFan

(Oh, thanks. :blush: "Me dumb noob!" :wacko: :grin:)

Well seems like this is the end. I'm sorry I seem scummy, as for my defense all I can say is I guess that's how I play mafia. I don't talk much but when I do I try to post what I think. And as I'm posting here's what I think (not that it matters much) I still think Anthony is scummy. His predecessors set a bad bar and he himself has done some scummy things. Yesterday his first vote was on Tina who already had 3 penalty votes. Jared also has been looking odd. It's mostly the fact that he was very active on day 1 and 2 but has not talked near as much sense then. Stephanie has been on and off for me. On day 2 she was acting scummy just by the way she pushed a lynch for Tony, she acted as if she knew she was scum. Not only that she constantly asked people to vote for Tony to secure a lynch, and then complained when people did not vote for Tony, she was mad we did not have a lynch, but if she really wanted a lynch she could have voted Anthony who had the same amount of votes. Not that it matters but I trust Gary. Him being in the town block would be a risky thing to say as scum so I believe him. Not much else to do but wait and die. Oh wait, one more thing. 

Vote: Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder)

It was a pretty busy week so sorry if I made any of you mad. Just a reminder you are now at 8 players. 3 are dead and town (including me) and one is still unknown (I still think he was an SK) I'm going to assume there are 3 scum left. So if another townie is killed during the night you will be at 7 players left. And only 1 away from loosing. Please make the right choices in the future. I encourage the town block to work together more. Goodbye everybody. My cheer coach is going to be pissed I won't be able to show up for any more tournaments. Long live the town!

Final Vote Count:

7 votes for Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4): LegoMonorailFan, Tariq j, Kwatchi, Actor Builder, Kintober, Lady K, jluck

2 votes for Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder):   Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4

With 9 jurors remaining, a majority of 5 is required to lynch. With a majority of 7 votes, Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4) has been lynched. The day is now over. It is now night. Night will last 48 hours. Get those night actions in!