Hi everyone! My first post here in... well, some years. :laugh:

I want to share with you this Neo Classic Space inspired outpost. I'm not exactly from the blue-grey CS generation, I grew up with Blacktron II, Ice Planet and co., but I really like the aesthetics in NCS, so I decided to give it a try, and I hope you guys like it!

Nova Ceres Sigma (Ʃ) outpost
A class C facility for scientific research, installed on the barren side of Nova Ceres, one of the 5 moons of the exoplanet  Crivs VI.

38847972345_8bdaaa77d0_z.jpg

25874517808_f2dab1321a_z.jpg

25874838048_6bebf47c66_z.jpg

This is my second build in the Neo Classic Space theme. I confess that I'm not totally pleased with the photography, I think it looks better in person, but still, I'm happy with the build. : )
It will have an interior, with all the scientific paraphernalia needed for this kind of mission, but that is still a WIP. 

And inspired by vintage touristic  (fu-touristic? :wink:) posters, and the amazing series by Nasa "Visions of the Future", I tried my hand on a poster promoting the exploration of Nova Ceres - a fantasy moon of some exotic exo-planet,  lost somewhere in this galaxy.

25856313048_28dcf90559_z.jpg

Jorel 

Edited by Jorel
new links for photos

A cute little outpost!  I really like the shape of it and all the details.  Nicely done.:classic:

This looks cool! The base is very well done and looks very proper vintage space with some beautiful detailing. The bonus material in the shape of the mission poster is a really fun idea and fits perfect to the NASA ones. Great work!:classic:

The photographing is pretty good as well. Maybe it could do with lighten up the shadows a bit, but angles, depth of field and white balance look fine to me.:classic:

Well done. I built a little outpost inspired by the originals also (no pics yet), but mine is more "original design" as in slightly updated from official. Yours is very creative and has more originality. So I will definitely look back at this and try to rework mine to make it more updated and my own instead of official designs.

Keep up the good work.