gylman

Indiana Jones Brickmaster promo

A bit late but still ...... good work both JP-30 & PaulC :thumbup::thumbup:!

Have any of you made a piececount to see if you´re near the total of 83 pieces?

Jeep On

copmike

My little Brickmaster Indy jeep arrived today and it's a very cool little set.

It'd be a nice jeep even without Dr. Jones sitting in it. It makes me a little nostalgic or the days when LEGO made little sets like that regularly instead of packing them in with another vehicle to fit into a higher price-point.

Indiana didn't come with his shoulder bag, which is fine. Personally, Id have preferred some sort of little treasure cargo of some sort instead of the whip he does come with :wink:

My little Brickmaster Indy jeep arrived today and it's a very cool little set.

It'd be a nice jeep even without Dr. Jones sitting in it. It makes me a little nostalgic or the days when LEGO made little sets like that regularly instead of packing them in with another vehicle to fit into a higher price-point.

Indiana didn't come with his shoulder bag, which is fine. Personally, Id have preferred some sort of little treasure cargo of some sort instead of the whip he does come with :wink:

Oh boy! Can't wait; did you get the Brickmaster magazine itself before that? The last magazine I got was the Indy 4 cover. Then I got the catalogue with Agents, the new Castle, and Peril in Peru. So what's in the new magazine?

Also, did you get the Dinosaur promo before this one? I hope I get the Jeep; I hope they don't rotate. I sure don't want a Bionicle bug. :wacko:

Oh boy! Can't wait; did you get the Brickmaster magazine itself before that? The last magazine I got was the Indy 4 cover. Then I got the catalogue with Agents, the new Castle, and Peril in Peru. So what's in the new magazine?

Also, did you get the Dinosaur promo before this one? I hope I get the Jeep; I hope they don't rotate. I sure don't want a Bionicle bug. :wacko:

Actually, this time the Brickmaster magazine came in the little box with the set, so that was nice getting them both at once.

I can't remember what was in the magazine exactly, but I do recall a neat 2-page spread with the new Mars Mission vehicles with cutaway cross section drawings of the innards. That was pretty cool.

And yeah, I got the Creator dinosaur on the previous cycle. I'm telling you, I really like getting an exclusive little set in the mail every couple months, it's a lot better then Brickmaster of old where you'd get a small set you could buy from any store every three months. deino2.gif

This is a great set. I love it. I have it on my work desk. Now I have 3 indie mini figs. My fav so far too. I do not like the new one which is bionicle. The jeep came with enough pieces to build other MOCS.

Not available in europe :hmpf_bad:

I know how you feel :hmpf_bad:. I think that is really dissapointing of TLC that charges much more for their sets in Europe than the US don't even sell Brickmaster from which I think they could make a lot of money.