Plural

New factory space sets?

LOL. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

it's funny how we seem to have sixth sense here. Weren't we talking about a spy theme just a few months ago? Low and behold! Lego agents will be coming this summer.

And didn't we just talk about space pirates not too long ago? Low and behold! star justice and the space skulls!!! *wacko* *wacko*

sometimes i wonder if TLC got their ideas from EB or EB just think like TLC. kinda like the chicken and the egg, who came first connundrum. :-D :-D :-D

I'm a little disappointed in hearing that the minifig torsos will be stickers, but at the same time it's great news that we'll be able to order extra stickers sheets through Lego Factory. This means it will be easy to replace lost or damaged ones, and easy to convert more of my existing minifigs to Star Justice!

This weekend I've been messing around trying to work how to build Chris' Star Justice scooter, here's what I came up with:

2304329863_9c81eb2159.jpg

I've made one small modification so that the pilot can fit air tanks on her back.

2305128198_55a603f63d.jpg

Here's how I think the engine goes. Am I close?

2304329733_9ffe773f06.jpg

Our daring pilot after a particularly hard landing. Still, any landing you can walk away from is a good one eh?

These new space sets are boring. I was hoping they would be the good old spacemen not new Life on Mars figures...

Well, honestly, what did you expect? :-|

I personally think these are great. In fact, this whole fan-designed set thing is a great idea.

As for the torso stickers...... |-/

I can tell you that there will be more fan-made sets in the future, so eventually a theme you like will show up. :-)

Thank you very much for that information, Grand Admiral!

These are great news! *y* I'm really looking forward to see those sets! *sweet*

Nice work, PaulC. *y*

The landing gear and the engine part of that sweet little craft

Wow PaulC, you've done a great job on that. It looks nicer that it does in the proto pictures (although that's to be expected) how's it look in real life?

I'm a little disappointed in hearing that the minifig torsos will be stickers, but at the same time it's great news that we'll be able to order extra stickers sheets through Lego Factory. This means it will be easy to replace lost or damaged ones, and easy to convert more of my existing minifigs to Star Justice!

This weekend I've been messing around trying to work how to build Chris' Star Justice scooter, here's what I came up with:

2304329863_9c81eb2159.jpg

I've made one small modification so that the pilot can fit air tanks on her back.

2305128198_55a603f63d.jpg

Here's how I think the engine goes. Am I close?

2304329733_9ffe773f06.jpg

Our daring pilot after a particularly hard landing. Still, any landing you can walk away from is a good one eh?

Hey, great job! I think that's pretty close, plus or minus a few things. I hope it's fun to zip around and explore with. (it's purpose)... oh and shooting skulls.

What's your flickr account? I'm Fazoom on flickr... link up so I can make comments about your pics!

Fun stuff...

Hey, great job! I think that's pretty close, plus or minus a few things. I hope it's fun to zip around and explore with. (it's purpose)... oh and shooting skulls.

What's your flickr account? I'm Fazoom on flickr... link up so I can make comments about your pics!

Thanks! Have you actually built your own model out of real bricks yet? My "review" would be: It's a fun little craft to swoosh around and sturdy enough that bricks don't fly off when you do. It's also great fun to play with the landing gear which is very poseable - see my last picture when I've pushed the gear right up to simulate a hard landing.

I see you've found my Flickr and added a comment already. I've added you as a contact.

I'm still learning how to use Flickr... do you have to add someone as a "friend" in order for them to be able to add notes to your pics, or is it enough that they are a "contact"?

Thanks! Have you actually built your own model out of real bricks yet? My "review" would be: It's a fun little craft to swoosh around and sturdy enough that bricks don't fly off when you do. It's also great fun to play with the landing gear which is very poseable - see my last picture when I've pushed the gear right up to simulate a hard landing.

I see you've found my Flickr and added a comment already. I've added you as a contact.

I'm still learning how to use Flickr... do you have to add someone as a "friend" in order for them to be able to add notes to your pics, or is it enough that they are a "contact"?

Either will work. Flickr is awesome for Lego sharing, especially works in progress.

Paul C's excellent interpretation brings up an interesting point.

Airtanks....Does Lego hate them?

I know the geometry of them is difficult to work around sometimes but they do give a real space vibe to mini-figs wearing them (well, except for the firemen)

-Tohst

Insectoids - Great Theme or GREATEST Theme? ;-)

There's now a little pic of the Star Justice explorer pic we've seen on one of the S@H frontpage Flash ads (also shows a train and Market Street)

The Factory website itself hasn't been updated.

Hopefully more pics soon!

There's now a little pic of the Star Justice explorer pic we've seen on one of the S@H frontpage Flash ads (also shows a train and Market Street)

The Factory website itself hasn't been updated.

Hopefully more pics soon!

That's actually been up there for a while... ;-)

That's actually been up there for a while... ;-)

Wasn't sure as I hadn't seen it... maybe it just appeared as an Aus thing :-)

Wasn't sure as I hadn't seen it... maybe it just appeared as an Aus thing :-)

Maybe. Silly other countries. :-P Thanks for sharing the news! :-)

Wow the Star Justice base looks awesome!! All the greebles, and the space skulls look great too, must go and admire again, no time to write! *wub* *wub*

Edited by Lord Of Pies

Thanks SO much Grand Admiral, I am loving the way this is turning out!

smallish_2313877985_07d8ff8034_o.jpg

I love the look of the front of the base here, especially the snotty rock and power generator.

smallish_2313878237_a91883804a_o.jpg

The inside of this skull mecha looks great too, I really want it.

smallish_2314693120_876b8c2d27_o.jpg

I love the space skull minifigs too, I know the torsos are stickers but who cares! They look awesome! I just want to know what mystery model he's in!

smallish_2314693068_a533bac013_o.jpg

I'm loving the tiny glimpse of this so far, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Thanks so much for talking with us Grand Admiral, and Admiral Giddens too, and thankyou very much for making these wonderful sets!

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

Arg these look so cool! How am I going to afford them!?

New pics look promising. Good job guys. *y*

wow...the stickers are great! i like both emblems! the "space skulls" is cutesy. *wub* :-D

i don't like the giant skull spaceship though. but seems from the description there are going to be 4 vehicles...so i'm looking forward to seeing what else is there.

uh-oh you two. Here at Eurobricks when you start talking smack, you have to have a build-off... 8-| that's board tradition. Now make this a smackdown... *sweet*

The 'mystery' model uses my favourite canopy peice, can't wait to see the rest of that *wub* The base looks really good too, and I wonder what other models are in the skull's set. I like both the torso's aswell, I won't complain about stickers. Thanks for the link.

I am still just absolutely fascinated by the fact that these were created using the computer program. 8-