Somehow I thought it would be time to show you some of my creations.
In this first post you will have an overview about the things to come. I will try to post them chronological, but sorted by theme.
Let's start with my favorites: 

Motorbikes:

42036 - 1000V4 Custom Racer - 2015
Mb01001.jpeg
My first technic motorbike and my first MOD. While I wasn't too excited about the original color scheme, the model itself looked like an Italian bike to me. Italian bikes are red! So I started modding it and also implemented a simple gearbox.

42036 - 1000V4 Black Edition - 2015
Mb02001.jpeg
My second MOD. A naked bike, limited black edition, improved gearbox. Besides a clutch, switched by a lever, this bike has all what's necessary for street legality.

42036 - 1000V4 Half Fairing - 2016
Mb03001.jpeg
This one has only a half fairing, same gearbox, but stronger shocks. It was my first test with system bricks in technic.

42036 - 1000V4 Full Fairing - 2016
Mb04001.jpeg
Just the same as before in a nice color scheme. I also checked white/red, but I liked this one more. And for all who mentioned 42036 was too soft, this one has the hard shocks in front and double shocks in the rear.

Quattro Stagioni
Mb05001.jpeg
My first MOC. Big bore V4, fat tires and a hand shifted gearbox.

Gamberini
My unfinished project. Planned is a gearbox and AWD. 

The Flat Bad
Mb06001.jpeg
My try to build a flat motorbike. Foot pedal shifting.

8051 - Triple Trouble TT
Mb07001.jpeg
The Italian bike. Still a 3 cylinder, but gear driven cam shaft and a gearbox. It was my first time I could create a foot peg shifting, which was done by gears.

42063 - BMW 1200GS
Mb08001.jpeg
This is my interpretation of a BMW GS1200R. This is the first time I tried the new 3L clutch in a gearbox which is foot peg shifted.

BMK K2000 Flying Brick
Rb01001.jpeg
My rebrickable entry for BMW of the future, a hover bike. I won, but missed the validation date. LEGO was so kind to send me a (unsigned) price.

Radicale 
My latest MOC. Still a bit of a WIP ...

More MODs
8043 - white Excavator - Full RC
42024 - Container Truck - Full RC
42048 - Mine Loader Extreme
42035 - Monster Mine Truck - Full RC
42056 - Porsche GT3RS in white

More Vehicels
42005 meets 9398 - Monster Crawler

TC12 - His Fortressness
Maybe some can remember that one ...

Some Planes
Triple Wing Fighter
Fokker DR1 - Red Baron

I pray for updates.

Edited by MegaRoi

Nice motorbikes! I think my favourite is the "Quattro Stagioni" - it just looks so cool!

By the way, I would be good if you could link to these MOC's Eurobricks topics. (if they have them)

Edited by mocbuild101

Thank you for these nice comments.

42036 - 1000V4 Custom Racer - 2015

After my coming out of my dark age, this set was my first motorbike. While I maybe could have handled the color scheme, the bike looks somewhat unfinished to me. So this one became my first MOD. 
Mb01001.jpeg
I added more fairing parts, foot pegs, handlebars, front and rear brakes, four exhaust tubes not connected to the fairing (!) and modified the swing.
Mb01002.jpeg
I think, the heart piece of a motorbike is it's motor.  That's why I always add a knob where I can rotate the motor and see it's movements. 
Mb01003.jpeg
This was my first attempt to build a gearbox, to change between motor and rear wheel movement or only the motor. Here it's done by pushing and pulling the drive shaft on the right side.
Mb01006.jpeg
From this angle, 42036 doesn't look bully at all.

I hope, you can enjoy the pictures.
Edited by MegaRoi

Okay, a few more details about the Custom Racer:

The cockpit with a digital dash, small canisters for brake and clutch liquids and low mounted handlebars.
Mb01007.jpeg
Please excuse the huge amount of dust on the model, it was quite a time on my shelf and I saw it too late.

Front brakes and discs, also water and oil coolers.
Mb01008.jpeg

You can find typical details for a race bike like the small exhaust, high mounted foot pegs or the stronger swing. Too bad, there isn't a bigger rear wheel.
Mb01009.jpeg

Besides a HOG Motor, this bike has a simple two speed "gearbox".  It's been shifted by pushing and pulling the motor rotation axle.
Mb01010.jpeg
The shifting and the idling motor is quite rough ...
Mb01011.jpeg

Just two more:
Mb01012.jpeg

Mb01013.jpeg

I hope you like the pictures.