Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

The outrider is a cool but weird looking figure. I don’t know why they decided to make the outrider a minifigure instead of brickbuilt but they didn’t do it great but still looks good

Weird. Why are they using the Mark 43 armor? It's 4+ armors behind. This is the first I've seen of it in Infinity War in any marketing/promos/leaks, etc.

The Mark 43 with chest plate removed was used in Age of Ultron inside the Hulkbuster, and there's a new Hulkbuster in IW, so it's plausible, but I'm still skeptical.

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Why haven't they changed Iron Man's legs since 2015?

Uh, they totally have, but the body of that fig is the Mark 43, which is the suit those legs originated with. They've only been reused once outside of that suit, on the Mark 46 in Civil War. TLG used different legs in all Tony's other suits since then (Mks 45, 33, 47, Scuba, Space, & ANAD).

Who is this AfroMan who posted the Iron Man originally, and are we confident they're legit?

Just now, N_Cat said:

Who is this AfroMan who posted the Iron Man originally, and are we confident they're legit?

He has posted a lot of leaks in the past. He is 100% legit

Yup, he's legit. 

And in addition to that Ironman, cmon' they are wasting the minifig count in the wave. It could have been atleast a new armor MK. This has something to do with the plot and the hulkbuster I guess. But still it's lame.

20 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

2 armed Outrider released too. I can already feel people complaining that Outriders have plain black legs

Yeah, i'm kind of feeling that at the moment. Would'nt mind a lack of arm printing - especially if it ends up getting the FOUR arms it is meant to have - but leg printing would have been nice.

As for thoughts; Head print is fine, body print would probably work well for Wasp. Lack of leg print is a bit unfortunate, unsure why it is lacking the other two arms... maybe we'll see something nice done with those to justify it.

Three figures into the line-up and so far only one of them has leg printing... and no arm print on any... that's a bit worrying.

Edited by Scarilian

The Russia leaked descriptions haven't been wrong yet and leaked figures are rarely complete with neck pieces or accessories so I expect them to have a Garmadon type of attatchment when they're officially revealed. "6 arms" probably means "six limbs" and it got lost in translation.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

"6 arms" probably means "six limbs" and it got lost in translation.

Most likely this - still, would be nice to see the attachment piece - could somewhat justify the lack of leg/arm print if we get a printed Garmadon type of attachment piece.

In addition, it's a bit disappointing that we did not get printed legs for Killmonger's gold suit - they could have been re-used for the Outriders with little issue. Anyone have any black with gold detail leg suggestions? Maybe Corvus Glaive will provide some... hopefully.

I was kind of hoping the iron man would use the new helmet mold since his helmet seems a lot more sleeker this time around. Outrider is meh. I want to see the 4 or 6 arm version. Proxima Midnight looks really great in my opinion! I love that they gave her a new hair mold. 

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I was kind of hoping the iron man would use the new helmet mold since his helmet seems a lot more sleeker this time around. Outrider is meh. I want to see the 4 or 6 arm version. Proxima Midnight looks really great in my opinion! I love that they gave her a new hair mold. 

Whilst I would like to see what a MCU Iron Man would look like with the new helmet mold (I am probably one of the few people who like it), I think they'll stick to the old one

36 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It should be six arms right? Lol.

I know the description said six but i think the trailer showed four, maybe a missing garmadon piece

Wow Proxima Midnight look good, but lack of leg print? C'mon Lego what's wrong with you one of main bad guys doesn't even get leg print?! It's 2018 minifigure and it looks like 2010 one!

New Iron Man variant looks fine, I don't think it's his main armor in the movie tbh. It's probably remotely controlled suit inside new Hulkbuster.

Hope we see Tony in his street clothes from the trailer though that could be a good minifigure.

Edited by benderisgreat

I've missed a ton! Waiting for the Search for Thor's Weapon to take a look at the new Rocket fig *hopefully*

34 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Wow Proxima Midnight look good, but lack of leg print? C'mon Lego what's wrong with you one of main bad guys doesn't even get leg print?! It's 2018 minifigure and it looks like 2010 one!

New Iron Man variant looks fine, I don't think it's his main armor in the movie tbh. It's probably remotely controlled suit inside new Hulkbuster.

Hope we see Tony in his street clothes from the trailer though that could be a good minifigure.

According to the Russian set descriptions, there're two sets with Iron Man in so maybe we're going to get both variants 

18 minutes ago, Tanuki said:

I've missed a ton! Waiting for the Search for Thor's Weapon to take a look at the new Rocket fig *hopefully*

Rocket looked like he had the same outfit in the trailer, don't think he's gonna have a new varient. Maybe a new facial print, but likely not a new version

2 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

I know the description said six but i think the trailer showed four, maybe a missing garmadon piece

The trailer did show four, I’m expecting the Garmadon part as well.

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

The trailer did show four, I’m expecting the Garmadon part as well.

Personally would hope it is a new piece. The Garmadon method works i suppose, but it make the figure very tall and the Outrider's don't really look that much taller than Black Panther or Captain America in the trailer - as such I'm not sure i really desire seeing them be as tall as Garmadon.

avengers-infinity-war-black-panther-outr

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Rocket looked like he had the same outfit in the trailer, don't think he's gonna have a new varient. Maybe a new facial print, but likely not a new version

With more accurate brown fur hopefully.

21 minutes ago, Tanuki said:

With more accurate brown fur hopefully.

I think they've been slowly making him more grey between the movies - though i think a brown fur version would be nice. As long as it's possible to switch the torso to another (different costumes) without much issue.

Just now, Battlinpanther said:

Can anyone shoot me a link to the new figures?

Mario_power on Instagram.

Is the leaked Iron Spider on Instagram real or fake? It looks real (and amazing), though it looks to be an official picture which I wouldn’t expect. The head from homecoming is reused as well, I’d expect blue eyes.

Nevermind! It’s fake: you can see that the gold spider emblem continues right over the leg to torso divide.

Edited by Aegis2000

29 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Is the leaked Iron Spider on Instagram real or fake? It looks real (and amazing), though it looks to be an official picture which I wouldn’t expect. The head from homecoming is reused as well, I’d expect blue eyes.

Nevermind! It’s fake: you can see that the gold spider emblem continues right over the leg to torso divide.

Yeah, the leg print is also just the Homecoming one with a bit of new design added on top. Looks amazing though, really wish it was real. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, the leg print is also just the Homecoming one with a bit of new design added on top. Looks amazing though, really wish it was real. 

Yes, I hope that the actual minifigure has such a defined print. I’m very excited by these leaks today.

Edited by Aegis2000

I’m curious...does anyone remember when any of the age of ultron or civil war minifigures started to leak? Because hopefully these leaks mean the catalogue won’t be far behind 

Edited by Falconfan1414