Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[OCT-COR-FB2] Stop over in Weelond

Type: Small Artisan

37343157470_cb7317494a_z.jpgWeelond stopover by North White, on Flickr

The Crew of the WTC wandered the streets of the festive Weelond, home of the Oktoberfest. Brought about by some ancient tradition, minifigs from around the world traveled to Weelond to eat Pretzels, and get hopelessly drunk.

Street venders sold all sorts of goods, But several members of the WTC found refuge on the roof of the bar their beloved leader was visiting.

37343157460_a1221e835c_z.jpgWeelond stopover by North White, on Flickr

"Look, I know you're holding back. You were there, you can tell me what happened. So tell me what happened, Fatsidro." Said the Count Angrily.

"I've alheady told you evyhing I know." Said Isidro, visibly annoyed. "I met you hih as a couhtisy." Said Isidro

"What else do you know about the group? Even a Pawn knows somewhat of what's going on." Asked the Count

23749023978_707191b3f3_z.jpgWeelond stopover by North White, on Flickr

"Not much I just was hihed to hihe a guy who hihed Thaum. I know not even theh name. But it is they who dehstoyed the Wolf's Blood." 

"And?"

"If you come afta them, they will dehstoy you as well." He checked the scene nervously. "And they have eyes and eahs evhywhehe."

37552934856_ecb98246f2_z.jpgWeelond stopover by North White, on Flickr

"Well, if they can hear me, then I say bring it!" Said the Count

FIN

Thanks for viewing my oktoberfest entry. I don't think I emanated the Dutch style well enough but whatever. It used all my colourful bricks. 

C&C Appreciated

Edited by Mesabi

So many Corrington figs in an Eslandolan settlement :p

Great story! Looking forward to where this leads!

Ah, the chaos of a visit from the WTC! :pir-grin:  I noticed one fellow is attaching a Corrie flag atop the bar...

Nice activity all around. And we get both an exterior and an interior. Don't worry about the architectural style; this build has character and an entertaining story. Good entry!