Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Lesson one: Distraction

The brotherhood accepst any outlaw, and mischief makers, in their ranks. It's not cleane, but easy money, if you got friends,who will help you.

37519646321_a6d328f804_n.jpg37519647551_1310538258_n.jpg37471626406_e4faa515c7_n.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Cool build Kahir!

The black base is really nice, and though I feel like the sand green is quite blocky, the wall is nice too, and I especially like the wooden supports! :thumbup: 

The wooden roof supports are nice, especially with the bit of decoration that you have put there, but the texturing on the wall is a bit too chunky for my taste. Three colors, with log bricks and masonry bricks in multiple colors, lends itself to something less than elegant. I would recommend using some plates in the wall to ease transitions from one color to the next, so that it is not all the same size rectangular blocks. The fig posing livens up the scene, though, and makes it seem realistic. Nicely done!

Yeah, I knew it, there is something not right in the wall. The green masonry is too much.

So the jester distracts the crowd while his partner picks their pockets? Sneaky trick :laugh: The black border does look nice, as do the wooden additions on top :thumbup:

The wood lokks excellent here and the flooring is brilliant. Apart from the sand green blocks I like the texturing of the wall and the simple black border works well.