Sign in to follow this  
kahir88

Scavenging

It is war. Death is everywhere. In this desperate times, people do unusual things to survive, or to gain more money. Bandits, outlaws wanders the battlefields, looting everything they can from the corpses left behind. 

36788992584_5d9e985821_n.jpg37467906112_4214e148a9_n.jpg36829853863_c096c97888_n.jpg

36788997184_147722fd8e_n.jpg37467910242_9390b24888_n.jpg36829856523_31568d9563_n.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Ah, nothing as good as an old-style robbing!

Though I'm no big fan of the prefab trees (that's personal though, and a brickbuilt tree is very hard to pull off rightly), and I would recommend to add some more plates to the landscaping if possible (to avoid the"blocky" feeling), it's a nice moc for sure!

Also, thumbs up for the wagon!

Edited by TitusV

I will echo Titus about the wagon (as that is nicely done) as well as about the landscape. I think there are too many colors going on in your ground (regular green, dark green, lime green, sand green, dark tan, reddish brown, dark brown, and dark orange) with none of them particularly dominant. I would suggest reducing the number of colors (probably ditch the lime and dark orange, at very least) while increasing the number of layered plates for better texturing, especially small (1x2 are great) plates. Fig posing is again your strong suit, and brings the scene to life believably. 

About the wagon, i was thinking a similar design, when i saw the GoH picture above the forums, I smiled. About again the colors, I wanted,tocreat a dread wasteland, showing that, even the nature is damaged here. But I see, i fell the other side of the horse, again.

Nice one Kahir, That wagon design is ace and I agree with the others about colour choices, I think keeping a limit to how many colours use is the key. Other than that though I really like the rock work and the figs are awesone :thumbup: