Sunder

[MOC] Frankfurt class patrol cruiser

Great rendering, I thought it was brickbuilt at 1st look... Beautiful shaping and attention to detail man... :wink:

Another highly impressive build. Angles and texturing (all that greebling!) just " click" together perfectly.:classic:

It looks very much brick-built to me, btw. Especially the transparent pieces for the display stand hint at that. Or they are just very, very realistically rendered.

Edit: Ok, checking your flickr-page says it is very, very realistically rendered. :laugh: great work!

Edited by Littleworlds

Another great set of renderings from another terrific model.  I love how your creations always seem so believable and have great thought in all their details.  This looks like the logical descendant of a current warship design, and it shows of some cool building techniques.  Very well done.

Edited by The Stad

Lots of nice detailing and a well thought out design. My favorite part by far is the reactor cooling area. Both positioned very well and has a lovely look to it. I didn't see a ton that jumped out as unavailable parts and the ones that fall into that category could likely be worked around and a solution found that would keep it mostly feasible IRL.