Giacinto Consiglio

[MOC] Fountain of the Angel

Here's another MOC of mine, the Fountain of the Angel! It still needs some flower beds, but the fountain itself is 100% complete. Hope you like it! Check it out on MOCpages HERE and on Rebrickable HERE aswell!

1.jpg

20170517_140353.jpg

20170517_140403.jpg

20170517_140408.jpg

Edited by Giacinto Consiglio

Very nice. I like this a lot! One question though... where do you get all the plain white mini figures?

Andy D

How the water flows over it looks really amazing! Especially on the first picture that shows it from further away. Splendid work!:classic:

1 hour ago, Andy D said:

Very nice. I like this a lot! One question though... where do you get all the plain white mini figures?

Andy D

Thanks!!I got the white torsos from bricklink,as well as the rare mermaids' hair piece, while the rest can be found on Bricks&Pieces.

I love it, may i give a suggestion tough?

Why not sell the instructions instead of the LDD file? Most people dont use LDD and its harder for them to create instructions then buying pre-made instructions.

Would do it for you but dont got the LDD file (Yet will buy it soon ;) ) 

The scale of it definitely is impressive. I can imagine minifigs enjoying a sunny day at the park with the fountain in the middle, some people throwing in coins because it will fullfill their wishes :laugh: I like the use of those horses too, since I have quite a few of them and can't find a way to use them :wink:. Nice work, looking forward to see more of you!

Thank you very much!

42 minutes ago, kokkie20 said:

I love it, may i give a suggestion tough?

Why not sell the instructions instead of the LDD file? Most people dont use LDD and its harder for them to create instructions then buying pre-made instructions.

Would do it for you but dont got the LDD file (Yet will buy it soon ;) ) 

Thanks for your useful suggestion. I use Blueprint to design my custom instructions, which unfortunately seems not to bear the piece count of the fountain...it's relatively easy to design them, as the fountain is quite repetitive. Do you know any more powerful software to do so?

I did all my designs with blueprint, had no problems with it tough.

When i bought the file ill try to set it up :)