durazno33

Mercantile Wharf on the Colonial Expansion

Full Wharf

Here is my section of the Cactus Brick display that was put on at the Phoenix Comicon.  The club coordinated on making a large diorama depicting the colonial's efforts to battle the pirates for domination of the sea.  Enjoy!

The storage area

Storage Area

The Long Dock

Long Dock

There are more pictures available here:
Additional Pictures

I really like MOCs like these, it just took me forever to realize they're in the Pirates forum and not the Historical forum. Great job! I'd love to own something like this!

On 8/14/2017 at 1:58 AM, Lord Buckethead said:

This is a really nice diorama, I particularly like all the different techniques you used for the roofs.

Thanks! Yeah, I put a lot of the time on this build on figuring out the different roof techniques.  I'm glad it paid off.

15 hours ago, Master_Data said:

I really like MOCs like these, it just took me forever to realize they're in the Pirates forum and not the Historical forum. Great job! I'd love to own something like this!

Yeah, I wasn't sure which forum to put it in as it very well could go in the historical forum.

4 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Really great! The whole layout and the individual buildings are top notch! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Looks very good. Nice different colours and textures that really give the different buildings and structures their own character. :classic: