Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

[MOC] - Apocalyptic Armored Stepvan

The Armored Ice Cream Van.
------------------------------------

We all remember the Times when we rushed out of the House at the one Moment we heard the Icescream Van Jingle to get a cold Treat.
These Times are long gone now,and instead of Happy Go Lucky Times,War has risen in the Wastelands around the abandoned and desolate Lego City.
Live is tough,and so are the Vehicles the Scavengers,Pirates and Thugs are driving.
This Van was once an Ice Cream Van,you can still see the Loudspeaker on the Roof and the Side Hatch from where you could greet happy Customers.

I had a lot of fun building this Thing and i used different Colors of Bricks to get this post apocalyptic Car some Texture.Don`t know where that dark red Sail comes from but i really liked it and so it found its Way on the Van.
The Idea for the Armored Van came from a similar Vehicle in GTA V,it even shares the manned Turret from which you can get some Distance between You and those pesky Pirates.
I had a lot of Fun building this one.

I like this concept, and it looks great

- I also get a little mad max feeling

Greetings!

hmm those four 'light' round tiles don't match the moc, perhaps changing those to a trans color round tile might be more appropriate? Just my 2 cents

Very nice MOC, I really like this build. The window bars are very nice, and the styling is very nice. The only thing I don't like is the upper turret. I don't like how it's just a half minifigure mounted on a cylinder. I think it could be a little nicer.