Hello everybody,

This is my first post here, although I have been a frequent visitor for a while. This is the MOC that I have recently been working on - a 2014 Ford F-150.

Features:

- 4x4 drive through 2 XL motors

-Steering through M motor (will be connected to steering wheel when finished)

-Opening doors, tailgate, bed toolbox, and hood

-Front winch

-Full suspension

-Front and rear lights

Some pictures:

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg800x452.jpg

800x452.jpg

800x452.jpg

800x452.jpg

800x452.jpg

800x452.jpg

The two front doors, the winch, and opening hood are all powered by an M motor run through a distribution transmission. The three functions are controlled by a servo motor: neutral position (shown in the picture) opens both doors simultaneously, rotating one direction operates the winch, and rotating the other direction will open the hood when it is finished. In the picture below you can see the driving rings of the transmission and the servo motor above it. For me, designing this has been the most fun and challenging part of the model, if any of you are particularly interested I could make a short video about it.

800x452.jpg

The interior and the front end still need a lot of work as you can see. Additionally many exterior pieces around the cabin are not the desired color. I am hoping to get this finished in the next couple of weeks, at which point I will make a final video showing the functions. Of course any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is my second large scale MOC (the first one was a dodge challenger that was not very well done imo and has already been destroyed for parts). Hope you guys like it!

Awesome! I'm building a Ram 1500 right now, so I guess we are pickup truck buddies? ;)

BTW right now the truck looks kinda flat. Try making it taller.

First of all wellcome to Eurobricks forum.

Looks big model with lots of bricks. *huh*

Perhaps you can make smoother lines for example on rear mudguards but it is a very good start and proportions are correct.

Edited by I_Igor

2 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

BTW right now the truck looks kinda flat. Try making it taller.

It is the sport version:wink: