Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

EB Neighborhood Contest "Entry"

Hello, all!

You might (but I doubt it :'-( ) have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately, and that's becuase of Finals testing. Not fun... So, to make up for it, I present my Neighborhood "entry", "The Tree".

It's not really an entry, of course. It's just a fun little MOC I made last night. Besides, the contest is polling now, so I'm a bit late.

treehouse_001.jpg

You might notice that this isn't much of a house. You'd be right. I have given up the way of the land, to live in a tree for the rest of my days with my pet Harpy Eagle, Hermes. Of course, I have no need for my house anymore, so it has been demolished- all except for one wall with my tree growing out of it. Here, I live on squirrels, deer, and pizza delivery.

treehouse_002.jpg

I'm not much of a tree builder, due to limited parts. Most of this tree was made from parts from the catapult in The Ofnir Dragon vs. Viking Double Catapult.

treehouse_003.jpg

treehouse_004.jpg

Here you can see the trunk of the tree and the remains of the house. Yes, there is a technic part in the trunk, the brick over it fell off, and I didn't notice until I had taken the pics. Pretend there's a brown peice there, okay?

treehouse_005.jpg

The back. I'm really proud of my eagle. *wub*

"How do I get down", you ask. "There are no stairs!" Pfft. :-| Stairs are for squares.

treehouse_006.jpg

treehouse_007.jpg

Having fallen out of the tree while sleeping, I dragged peices of plywood over to the wall to make a sleeping shelter. Not much room for Lego there. :-$

treehouse_008.jpg

Hey, look. It's the neighbor. I wonder what he wants? Hermes ate his dog again, or so he claims. :-| Maybe if his dog stopped relieving itself on my lawn...

Well, this MOC wasn't really meant to be good, but kind of cute. I hope I at least made you smile a bit, seeing a MOC on a boy and his dog eagle. :-$

Will

Uh Will, you're to late :-|

:-P

I like the old rotting tree you got there *y*

The leftovers of the house is nice, I like your bedroom.

Though, I can't help but wonder where you build your Lego, could you tell us?

*sweet*

Uh Will, you're to late :-|

:-P

I like the old rotting tree you got there *y*

The leftovers of the house is nice, I like your bedroom.

Though, I can't help but wonder where you build your Lego, could you tell us?

*sweet*

Well, I wasn't planning to enter. :-| :-P

The bricks tend to fall off the branches when I build. I've been trying to get Hermes to fly down and pick them up, but I swear he likes to watch me scramble down to get them. :'-(

Will

Pretty Spartan pad you got there, a bit too airy for me though. X-D

My favorite detail is your pet Harpe Eagle Hermes, he's pretty sweet. *y*

My only critiscim would be that the tree is growing from inside whats left of your house, though I have seen a house here in town that had an Oak tree going through it, 8-

Besides, the contest is polling now, so I'm a bit late.

You? Late to a contest? NEVER! :-D

Speaking of which, just which Douglas Adams book did this scene appear in? |-/

Nice eagle though. ;-)

A very nice "entry" Mr. Mandalorian, I love the originality of it. The tree coming out of the house is very unique and you have achieved it well, I also love that adorable little hut below. The Harpy Eagle is great too, as is the ruins of the house. My one gripe is the back section, I wish the house looked a little more complete to look a little more ruin, if you understand what I mean. That said, great non-entry, I'm sad that you couldn't meet the deadline :'-(

Batbrick Away! >:-)

I like the idea of a tree growing in a window, and you have done it very nice.

The bird is beautiful too. *y*

Thanks, guys! I wasn't planning to get any attention from this... Oh well, not complaining. X-D

Pretty Spartan pad you got there, a bit too airy for me though. X-D

My favorite detail is your pet Harpe Eagle Hermes, he's pretty sweet. *y*

My only critiscim would be that the tree is growing from inside whats left of your house, though I have seen a house here in town that had an Oak tree going through it, 8-

Well, like I said, if this was a real entry I would've spent more than two hours on it, but by complete, do you mean having rubble, remains of furniture, etc.?

Will

Yeah, thats pretty much it, a bit of furniture and gutted insides. Jeez though, two hours? This is a really good job for such a short time.

Yeah, thats pretty much it, a bit of furniture and gutted insides. Jeez though, two hours? This is a really good job for such a short time.

Well, all I did was tear apart a catapult and pick all the white peices from where I was starting to sort, so not having to pick through my bin was a huge help. :-D

Will

A great idea, a lovely conception and a very charming result! Into the (home brewed) wilderness on! *y*

Nice and funny idea of a "Sigfig-House" I especially like the eagle and the small sleeping shelter. Too bad that you've missed out the deadline, but still a nice little MOC

mFg Widdi