Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

No animal moulds, but the Creator 3 in 1 animals really look great. Honestly wasn´t expecting that. Looks like next year is going to become a great lego year - and a bad for our wallets ;).

A photo of Police Prison Island is visible; it includes a regular shark and a dog with a vest/life jacket (hard to tell but may be a new mould?)

37 minutes ago, SketchBrick said:

A photo of Police Prison Island is visible; it includes a regular shark and a dog with a vest/life jacket (hard to tell but may be a new mould?)

Where are you seeing police pics? So far I’ve only seen the space crossover sets from City. 

10 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

Where are you seeing police pics? So far I’ve only seen the space crossover sets from City. 

TandNbricks' IG story has a pic!

Also, there are pics for a few other sets available (check the City 2024 thread) - the sailboat has a dolphin in light grey :)

4 minutes ago, SketchBrick said:

TandNbricks' IG story has a pic!

That’s either a new doggy life vest piece or a new dual molded dog wearing a life vest piece. Very exciting. 

44 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

That’s either a new doggy life vest piece or a new dual molded dog wearing a life vest piece. Very exciting. 

There are better pics up now, and the same dog is included in the main fire station as well - with the fire logo printed on the vest instead of the police logo. It seems like a new dual-mould!

1 hour ago, SketchBrick said:

There are better pics up now, and the same dog is included in the main fire station as well - with the fire logo printed on the vest instead of the police logo. It seems like a new dual-mould!

Very cool. Lego does like throwing us curveballs in these winter fire and police sets. I wonder if we’ll see this new dog in a different color in the summer wave – a therapy or medical alert dog would fit right in with the way Lego’s been trying to diversify their representation. 

3 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

https://www.jb-spielwaren.de/en/lego-60419-police-prison-island/a-60419/

5 hours ago, Black Falcon said:

No animal moulds, but the Creator 3 in 1 animals really look great. Honestly wasn´t expecting that. Looks like next year is going to become a great lego year - and a bad for our wallets ;).

I do not collect them, but the set with the giraffe looks excellent, also some fun and original sets in the rest of the theme :classic:

3 hours ago, SketchBrick said:

It must be a new mould for the dog, not very useful outside Fire/police and not sure about the breed (Labrador Retriever?), but it is what it is. Have not seen the set with the dolphin yet, is it a colour we already got?
City was a little disappointing animal-wise with none in the forest, but with half the sets in space no wonder :tongue:

CMF on the other hand not disappointing at all with 3 recolours and a new mould (I assume the goat mould is new also even if it is the same:wink:) :pir-triumph:
71045-13.jpg?202312020346

Lol,  Friends G.O.A.T :classic:. 2024 the year of lego goats.
New dog mould in Lego City theme?
New bird color in bright light yellow - represented as chick. I wish lego would include more Lego city animals in Friends line.

42632-LEGO-Farmtierklinik_4.jpg42617-LEGO-Auffangstation-fuer-Farmtiere60414-LEGO-Feuerwehrstation-mit-Drehleit

Edited by cebelicamya

5 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Lol,  Friends G.O.A.T :classic:. 2024 the year of lego goats.
New dog mould in Lego City theme?
New bird color in bright light yellow - represented as chick. I wish lego would include more Lego city animals in Friends line.

I feel bad for that hen that lay those eggs, with chickens almost its own size :tongue:
Rather interesting Friends animals line up, since minifig animals and minidoll ones often are the same within a year or two.

1. white hen is back (new eye-print or render mistake?)
  2. nice to get the little bird in a new colour
  3. is the calf new? Minifigs have one, but it is in two colours here, could mean we will get a new colour soon maybe in MTS
  4. Goat-o-rama! The kid is the same mould as the Disney Wish one right? The adult is new and in two colours, most likely mean we get a juvenile minifig one soon and goats in several colours the latter definitely in MTS and maybe even the former there:grin:
1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

Also, a new colour for that little bulldog with collar in crooks' hideout set I hadn't yet seen - white with a teal collar!

Had not seen that either :sweet:

19 hours ago, Black Falcon said:

The giraffe / lion / antelope one is next level 

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

In 42617 Animal Sanctuary

And in addition to the space fat cat, there's an orange fat cat in 42612! I love that piece!

The fat cat is by far the best ever Friendsy animal. Though also very taken by the salamander 

They look good, but I understand why they made the giraffe the main model :pir-santa:
If the dolphin is light bluish gray it is a new colour right?

60438-1.jpg?202312021104
(they managed to put 2 in the GWP, so could have done the same here I think :def_shrug:)

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

They look good, but I understand why they made the giraffe the main model :pir-santa:
If the dolphin is light bluish gray it is a new colour right?

(they managed to put 2 in the GWP, so could have done the same here I think :def_shrug:)

Yes it is a new color. Previous dolphins were in sand blue and medium blue.

3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Yes it is a new color. Previous dolphins were in sand blue and medium blue.

Happy to get another colour for the dolphin, plus the mould will be much more accessible now (probably on PaB by May). It even goes well with the ocean sets from this past summer!

31 minutes ago, hikouki said:

That yellow bird is an absolute must-have for me! I want 3-5 of them now! LOL

Oh absolutely. Great use of the mould, and chickens were some of the few remaining farm animals without a baby variant. I will likely buy too many 😄 

Some better pictures of the dolphin. Wow, didn't know there was 19,99 € price for the sailboat, great price. The ideas set was overpriced.

LEGO-60438-0.webp?v=1
LEGO_60438_Box5_v39.jpg

80113_recolours.jpg
Red fish comes in 80113 Family Reunion Celebration so no need to go all in on the CMF to get those :sweet:

1 minute ago, Lion King said:

I just realized something…. Does this CMF seires tell us something about City’s summer wave? Allow me explain….

in 2020, we had Ocean Exploration that summer. It has new animals molds (anglerfish, manta ray, hammerhead shark (head only)) while we had green sea turtle from Series 20 that year.  4 new molds in subtheme and one from CMF. 

In 2021, we had Wildlife Rescue that summer.  We had new mold, such as monkey,  maned lion (noly head), lion cub, elephant and elephant calf.. None from CMF that year. So it’s 5 new molds in subtheme. 

In 2022, we had Farm. There are lamb, calf, piglet and sheep (only new woolly piece). And we had foal from CMF that year. So it’s 4 new molds in subtheme and 1 in CMF). 

Now this year, we have Arctic Ocean… we have orca, polar bear cub, seal, seal pup and big turtle. None from CMF this time. So…it’s five in subtheme. 

Series 25 seems to me it doesn’t tell me something about City’s summer wave?

I will like to ask you. See the post i made above:

Afghan hundred and red bedding don’t tell me that much. 

And we know Medevial Town Square is coming with that goat.