A complex MOC with multiple functions, controlled by a gearbox and 2 joysticks. The functions include Airbrakes, ailerons connected to the rudder (FINALLY), and elevators, as well as landing gear, jet engines, and the door. Watch the video for more!

Also, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME REACH 300 SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!

BrickbyBrick

Excellent work! I like very much the looks of it and functions are really nice indeed :thumbup: Especially I like that it's all mechanic with no electricity or motors :classic: And size of it, just perfect, not a little toy, well done :thumbup:

Nice to see another plane. A lot of cool functions:thumbup:

The shaping is a bit squarish though. Especially the rear part doesn't really taper upwards to the end like the real Gulfstream. Also the wheels look on the small side.

But other than that, a pretty impressive model

4 hours ago, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

Looks realistic, you've put quite some effort in getting it as it is right?

Thank you! This one was inspired mostly by the 42066 b model, which was a great concept but lacked most of the possible functionality. In the end, most of the time went into building it up, not liking it, then ripping it apart and starting again. I remade the wings at least 5 times :wink:

4 hours ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

Nice to see another plane. A lot of cool functions:thumbup:

The shaping is a bit squarish though. Especially the rear part doesn't really taper upwards to the end like the real Gulfstream. Also the wheels look on the small side.

But other than that, a pretty impressive model

Thanks so much! I certainly agree with your comment about the shaping, my main focus was not to make it too tall. Because of the way things turned out, the rear was built pretty badly, and there was nothing I could do about that, as I ran out of red pieces (!). I think the use of more 3x11 curved panels would have solved the squaring issues, especially in the front, but the door would have looked misshapen. Good thing to know for the next time I'll build a plane (soon!)