Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

Guys come one. If they not in the movie. They are 100% not Minifigures. So scarf ace, ventriloquist and mad hatter ain't comming. 

Who's to say they aren't in the movie?  

There was a Lego Facebook Live Q&A yesterday with the directors & my question was put to them about seemingly all of Batman's villains being in the movie, so where there any they forgot or just couldn't squeeze in & they said there wasn't the possibility of forgetting any, but some (they named Professor Pyg & Flamingo as examples) they couldn't include because their backstories were too horrible.

33 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

Guys come one. If they not in the movie. They are 100% not Minifigures. So scarf ace, ventriloquist and mad hatter ain't comming. 

The characters I listed ARE ALL in the movie, except Scarface... but the others are all definitely in!

Also, we don't know which other characters will be in it... for instance, Mad Hatter hasn't been seen so far, but March Harriet is in it, so pretty safe bet he will turn up.

58 minutes ago, BrickRapper said:

Ahh. The villainous Scarf Ace. Always causing Batman trouble with his viscous neckerchief crimes. Come Robin! Cravat conundrums await. 

:p

33 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Ahh. The villainous Scarf Ace. Always causing Batman trouble with his viscous neckerchief crimes. Come Robin! Cravat conundrums await. 

Well said! You have a good sense of humor. Excellent response.

41 minutes ago, Catanas said:

lol

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

Spoiler tags maybe?

I don't know how to add them.

58 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Where'd you hear that?

Polish dubbing. 

Last I checked this was not a "list a character" thread. :hmpf_bad: 

Talk here about the movie SETS and associated PHYSICAL minifigures ONLY. Please do not list off every character in every background of every screenshot you can see. Unless said characters are actually physical minifigures, please do not discuss them here--speculating (and/or just listing names) for characters causes nothing but confusion later on, when readers come by and then assume we'll get said character(s) because someone is listing all these names, acting like they're sure things. Nope!  

If you wish to talk about characters, plots, etc. about the movie, please do so in the appropriate movie discussion thread, not here. That way we can try and curb spoilers to designated areas, where they can be openly discussed. :wink:

Thanks! :thumbup:

3 hours ago, pjonze said:

There was a Lego Facebook Live Q&A yesterday with the directors & my question was put to them about seemingly all of Batman's villains being in the movie, so where there any they forgot or just couldn't squeeze in & they said there wasn't the possibility of forgetting any, but some (they named Professor Pyg & Flamingo as examples) they couldn't include because their backstories were too horrible.

Perhaps this is why we might not get Hatter or Zsasz or Ventriloquist? They're pretty dark too if you think about it!  

14 minutes ago, Slink00 said:

Perhaps this is why we might not get Hatter or Zsasz or Ventriloquist? They're pretty dark too if you think about it!  

Hatter? Not so much if the right version is used, which isn't hard at all as he has a family friendly gimmick. Unlike Zsasz and Pyg, who straight up just slice up and kill people .

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

The Hatter has been a child predator, but if the right version is used I think you're right.

1 hour ago, Slink00 said:

The Hatter has been a child predator, but if the right version is used I think you're right.

Yeah, that's what I meant. He wasn't always that dark, he used to be more of a tragic villain really, but if Lego has no problem making Joker, Killer Croc and Tarantula, I dont see them holding back on Mad Hatter.

8 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

:oh:

He has an obsession with women that look like the Alice in Wonderland character, whether that means killing or abducting them. Only in the darker stories though.

Edited by Mr Greeble

I'm just gonna drop this in here again, since everyone "missed" it: 

3 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Talk here about the movie SETS and associated PHYSICAL minifigures ONLY. Please do not list off every character in every background of every screenshot you can see. Unless said characters are actually physical minifigures, please do not discuss them here--speculating (and/or just listing names) for characters causes nothing but confusion later on, when readers come by and then assume we'll get said character(s) because someone is listing all these names, acting like they're sure things. Nope!  

If you wish to talk about characters, plots, etc. about the movie, please do so in the appropriate movie discussion thread, not here. That way we can try and curb spoilers to designated areas, where they can be openly discussed. :wink:

Follow this directive please, everyone. I won't repeat myself a third time. 

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:08 PM, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I got the batmobile polybag at Toys R Us earlier today

Want to get that one as well (although I like all the polybags) but have not had a chance to make it to a local TRU. Picked up the A Wing pilot actually a week or so ago now that I think about it. I miss not having LEGOLAND passes anymore as they always had everything in big quantities and with all the new stuff coming out it makes getting them all the more easy.

40 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

I'm just gonna drop this in here again, since everyone "missed" it: 

Follow this directive please, everyone. I won't repeat myself a third time. 

Sorry, Cap, I did miss it. :thumbup:

I haven't found any of the polybags yet because my Target only has a ton of Kylo Ren's Shuttle, the Nexo Knights one, and Cap's Motorcycle. Hopefully they come soon though. Toys R Us always has good polys but the closest one to me is like 20 minutes away so I don't go often. 

14 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I haven't found any of the polybags yet because my Target only has a ton of Kylo Ren's Shuttle, the Nexo Knights one, and Cap's Motorcycle. Hopefully they come soon though. Toys R Us always has good polys but the closest one to me is like 20 minutes away so I don't go often. 

Look in the Valentine's Day section. That is where they are in my local targets

J2G said on the brickfeed podcast that there will be 4 brickheadz based on TLBM and will be LEGO Store exclusives.