Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

This is so amazing!!!! I just saw this on my suggested in Youtube!!!! So beautiful :wub: 

DALEKSSSSSSSSS!!!! DALEKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! BEST MOVIEEEEEEE 

Edited by Ashnflash

I love how The Penguin moves his joint-less legs by shifting his weight back and forth. 

Who's the green glowing skeletal pole dancer character?

I wonder if the Bane set will be that truck with minifigures instead of the weird go cart drill thing that was speculated.

And I can't help but feel like the version of Joker in a pilot's uniform would have been better in the CMF set instead of Arkham Joker.

Edited by GeekByKnight

11 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Gentleman Ghost is cool. I really, reaaaaally hope that the Flying Monkeys and Daleks are from other realms, and they don't just make my favorite movie series into a massive Dimensions plug.

Well that's what Dimensions is, isn't it? Different franchises-- I mean, universes, colliding?

Just now, Robert8 said:

Where is Killer Moth?

When the villains first enter the gala and we see the shot from behind them, you have to pause it at just the right moment but he is visible above Clayface.

10 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Well that's what Dimensions is, isn't it? Different franchises-- I mean, universes, colliding?

There's that, and there's obligatory omnipresent product placement in a movie that neither needs nor has a place for it.

On a less salty note, I like the reuse of Slushee cups for Condiment King's guns. Very creative, and breaks the trend of "Movie=new parts for everybody whether or not they need it".

Just now, GentlemanJoker said:

When the villains first enter the gala and we see the shot from behind them, you have to pause it at just the right moment but he is visible above Clayface.

Just now, Rookie875 said:

1:03 in front of Clayface.

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

There's that, and there's obligatory omnipresent product placement in a movie that neither needs nor has a place for it.

It seems pretty clear the other dimensions aspect of the flick are relevant to the story of Joker trying to prove himself by unleashing utter chaos.

really hoping lego makes the new captain boomerang, gentleman ghost, condiment king, doctor phosphorous, polka-dot man, and crazy quilt as mini figures.

This theme alone has quickly become one of my personal favorite themes of all time. I find most of if not all of the sets fresh and new than dc comics (dc still had some great sets but 2016 sets aside from mighty micros were not all exciting), and the minifigures are just solo detailed.

This is quite possibly the most fanservicey Lego theme ever made.

Wanna talk obscure characters? How many people noticed Apache Chief and Black Vulcan cameo in the Justice League shot? :wink:

When The Joker enters the Batcave, you can see that King Kong thing again, and when he rubs his butt all over Batman's stuff, there are flying monkeys in the background.

Gentleman Ghost would've been perfect for Penguin's Limo. Hoping that him and Condiment King show up in a set

Edited by Thelegodan

23 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Wanna talk obscure characters? How many people noticed Apache Chief and Black Vulcan cameo in the Justice League shot? :wink:

I noticed Apache

I really love the Wonder Twins design, darn you Lego for making me want the Wonder Twins!

That Cyborg, Black Canary and Hawkgirl are awesome too. Hopefully there's more sets down the line, I would really like a chance to get some of these.

Edited by strangely