Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

The Scuttler is an incredible design, A+. However, I doubt I'll get it. I know people have pointed it out in the past posts but I'm not a fan of the "goofy" expressions and obscure characters. I know it's a kid's movie and that is the target audience but "come one, man"! So far I love all of the Jokers' suits (not head), HQ (all versions), Riddler, Joker's car, Penguin, Penguin's car (assuming it'll look like what is shown in the previews), and the Asylum building (MODs needed). The movie as a whole should be very entertaining. 

Other than that net launcher thing, that Scuttler thing is fantastic.  I'm curious if it has a transformation feature.

17 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

Penguin's car (assuming it'll look like what is shown in the previews)

Previews? Did I miss something?

It would be nice if Jokers balloon would come with clear stand...

I love the Scuttler set!

I'm glad Ivy finally comes with a build that isn't a jail cell. And I'm gonna need to buy a half dozen of those GCPD tactical vests Barbara is wearing.

I love the new sets! Will definitely be getting the Balloon Escape along with Arkham. I really want the Scuttler but it looks a bit too expensive for me. If Ivy is in the CMF series, I'll pass on the Scuttler. Wish I was super rich so I could buy all of these! 

43 minutes ago, parsom said:

Previews? Did I miss something?

It would be nice if Jokers balloon would come with clear stand...

In one of the first trailers you can see it behind the Joker's car in the chase scene. It looks like a old gangster car, white in color. That's assuming that is what it'll look like. 

The small balloon set is great, still not a fan of the Joker figure but for the given price point you can't go wrong. The Scuttler looks great! Gordon would be perfect if he had a light flesh tone but still not too bad. Love the Barbara figure and Ivy is also fantastic, definitely the most impressive set with arkham asylum so far for me.

3 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Barbara has a cloth trench coat at the end! that piece would be extremely useful.

Agreed! I had to use a custom for my Gordon so it'll be cool if they release one officially. 

13101278_10154031256706855_390462783_n.jpg

Thank for putting the HD pics on here, Cap'n!

Joker has two different faces in these two sets, and we're definitely getting another Batman face, with a focused-tongue sticking out look. It definitely looks like we'll have plenty of Batfaces from this line!

The Scuttler looks awesome. Very different to what we usually get with the Batman sets. Poison Ivy looks fantastic! Love her new costume and the hairpiece is perfect! Glad they kept the printed leaves in there. Still prefer the face from the previous version but that will be easy to upgrade.

Don't really care for the other figures though. The previous Jokers were better and I would've preferred a more traditional Commisioner Gordan.

Loving the new sets! There are two things that I got from the sets and the trailer.

1. Notice how King Tut, Eraserhead, and March Harriet are in the trailer and Robin is in a set wearing a suit? This to me gives even greater confirmation that the Facebook preliminary pics are correct.

2. Now this is very silly, but I wonder if BrickLink will inventory the entire Joker with balloons and Batman with the jet pack. It would make sense to me, as they put Deadshot with his jet pack and the two aforementioned figures are just a more ridiculous version of that.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

12 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Zebraman is next to king tut in the trailer, does anyone know the guy behind crazy quilt? 

The guy behind him looks like Ravager aka Grant Wilson. 

250px-Tt2ravager.PNG

Edited by jurrobear

Just now, Slink00 said:

latest?cb=20130216010209

I hope that isn't firefly behind king tut! Perhaps fireBUG?

Nope that is Kite-Man, the figure already leaked some time ago. It does give a good look at how the kite will look though.

3 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Nope that is Kite-Man, the figure already leaked some time ago. It does give a good look at how the kite will look though.

image.jpeg

Oh yeah thanks, I didn't realise they were one in the same. Can't see through the visor very well...

What rumors do we have on the summer wave? I don't think we'd have that much info but I remember hearing about Two Face and Bane. 

3 minutes ago, Garavenger22 said:

So when will these sets release 

Late November, the 27th or 28th if I remember correctly. 

14 minutes ago, Minecraft Architect said:

What rumors do we have on the summer wave? I don't think we'd have that much info but I remember hearing about Two Face and Bane. 

Late November, the 27th or 28th if I remember correctly. 

Don't think that all of the sets will release in November, only 4 I believe. The other sets (like the new ones revealed today) will come in January.