Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Pellaeon said:

IMDB says Mayor Marion Grange, voiced by Mariah Carey.

IMDB is often edited by people like you and I. Maybe it's a brand new mayor! 

Just now, Pellaeon said:

IMDB says Mayor Marion Grange, voiced by Mariah Carey.

Things like this can change though. Especially characters like this. 

Zebra Man is a 10 out if 10 figure! Of course, these are all so hugh-quality that the worst are no lower than 8 out of 10, but still! There's a depiction of Zebra Man you could take seriously!

Here's the thing. So far very few of these sets contain C/D list villains. Only killer croc, the batmobile, and the riddler car.

Also, how many figures for the Killer Croc set?? And do we have an approximate price/ piece count??

Edited by LegoShroom

Wow the new Bruce Wayne hair looks fantastic on Doctor Strange! Even better than the BvS hair. I'm glad to hear we're getting another Killer Croc, the one we got this year was extremely disappointing and came in a really awful set. I'm hoping the new Croc will be pretty cool. Based on an image from the trailer, his fingers appear to be brick built and his head looks a bit odd and seems to accommodate an old school crocodile head piece which is interesting.

Edited by ToaDraco

15 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Here's the thing. So far very few of these sets contain C/D list villains. Only killer croc, the batmobile, and the riddler car.

Yeah, but from what CM4Sci, Catanas, and Delta Customs have said, the Killer Cricket and Riddler sets have a good amount of those villains. Plus, I'm sure someone mentioned some of the villains will be in the CMF as well.  

Edit: Meant Killer Croc, but Killer Cricket is so gosh darn funny I'm keeping it. :laugh:

Edited by TheLegoExperience

1 hour ago, latenightguy said:

Here is our first image of Zebra-Man!

I love it, but this makes me wonder.... What hair piece will Magpie use?:look:

Edited by Master of Fear

Just now, TheLegoExperience said:

Killer Cricket 

Oh my gosh, watch out :distressed:

I can't wait for the CMF line - all those villains we're supposedly getting plus the ones I got, I already can't handle how much I want everything!! 

My sig-fig and I are very much looking forward to Zebra Man's arrival...

Killer Cricket. Is that from the alternate cut of Pinochio where he's a criminal mastermind in Gotham?

Having a whole theme with zany batman costumes and vehciles, and obscure villains, AND a minifig series just for batman characters is a dream come true for me.

Still hoping for Mad Hatter and Polka Dot man somewhere in the line. Heck, throw in one of Batman's Rainbow suits.

I would say Black Mask, but he's easy to make. Calendar Man and Kite-Man look great too!

Maybe Clayface comes with different arm attachments, such as hands or large spatualas and whisks. 

Those could account for an apparent underrepesentation of pieces on the box art.

1 minute ago, Actor Builder said:

Maybe Clayface comes with different arm attachments, such as hands or large spatualas and whisks. 

Those could account for an apparent underrepesentation of pieces on the box art.

That would be cool actually. A bunch of ridiculous arms for Clayface is definitely something I could see them doing.

From the new point of view, clayface is perfect. Actually all the new sets are! Especially the riddler set. That new car is everything I've been looking for (how about that new question mark piece!!) The catwoman motorcycle is really cool too. These sets couldn't of looked better

Those look really awesome! Still missing the Scarecrow one though... Also no Penguin pics yet. Love Calendarman's cape, it's so well done. Catwoman's bike is pretty neat though. 

Also just a thought but what if instead of a kid like Finn playing around with Batman LEGO it's actually Batmite :grin::grin:

So Calendar Man, Kite Man, Tarantula, Zebra Man, Clayface, Magpie, the Kabuki Twins, Mayor MacSkill... So many characters that will probably never appear in the classic DC theme, so I'll definitely buy them :D