Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Bat-speedos! Hilarious!

As for the bare-chested fleshie torso, Duncan (above) mentioned this as a potentially cheap way to go that. My question is: where else can you get that? Are there other fleshie bare-chested torsos? I've been wanting one (or two) to use with the Ra's Al Ghul set so they can look more Neal Adams-esque. Preferably hairier than this one, but either way. Any thoughts?

Bat-speedos! Hilarious!

As for the bare-chested fleshie torso, Duncan (above) mentioned this as a potentially cheap way to go that. My question is: where else can you get that? Are there other fleshie bare-chested torsos? I've been wanting one (or two) to use with the Ra's Al Ghul set so they can look more Neal Adams-esque. Preferably hairier than this one, but either way. Any thoughts?

IIRC the Ostrich Race Prince of Persia set, and Indiana Jones RotLA plane set came with one.

IIRC the Ostrich Race Prince of Persia set, and Indiana Jones RotLA plane set came with one.

Huzzah! Thanks Sci, off to BrickLink to check 'em out!

EDIT: There's one in the Indiana Jones set (7683), but I'm not seeing one in ANY of the Prince of Persia sets.

EDIT 2: Yow, pricey.

Edited by rob-ot5000

That bat-speedo reminds me of one of my instagram posts

*pic-snip*

Jeez Batman, leer much?

Lol, great pic though. What torsos are those using? Especially the hairy-chested Bats.

That picture looks photoshopped because that's the faun's torso right?

Yep it's the faun's torso

Jeez Batman, leer much?

Lol, great pic though. What torsos are those using? Especially the hairy-chested Bats.

Batman has Series 15 faun's torso with the '66 batman legs (recolored)

Superman is using the Series 12 lifeguard's torso with the Series 15 wrestler's legs (recolored)

Wonder woman is using Ariel's torso (slightly edited)

I heard that there was a picture of batman and a rubber duck piece. Can anyone put it on here? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, an activity book is coming for this movie:

An activity book based on the animated film. Includes exclusive buildable minifigure!

lego-batman-movie-activity-book-with-minifigure-exclusive-2017-600x300.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

I heard that there was a picture of batman and a rubber duck piece. Can anyone put it on here? I'd really appreciate it.

Where'd you hear that? I'll see what I can find

Yeah it would make an amazing accessory^^

On that site there's also a high resolution pic of the Bathrobe Batman. Anyone else wondering how they will pull that off in the CMF line? If it's a cloth piece like in the pics and trailer, the belt would be needed as an extra cloth piece to strap it down. Otherwise it would look like a weird cape. But they never did anything close to that before

The amount of new molds and pieces, this whole Batman Movie line is showing off right now, is even surpassing the ones The Lego Movie did receive. Somehow I'm doubting we will get them all :sceptic:

Edited by Metanoios91

If they did the robed Batman I could see the torso and arms being printed while the bottom was printed cloth much like many other CMF figures or the Snowtrooper kama.

I imagine it'd have to come pre-folded and you'd raise his arms up, slip it over, and put it on. I'd illustrate it but...

Also, wow all this and more coming?

S60ysWy.png

Edited by CM4Sci

Also, wow all this and more coming?

It's interesting how the books say "LEGO The Batman Movie" instead of "LEGO The LEGO Batman Movie." I wonder if the sets will be labeled this way. I know The LEGO Movie had the sets labeled as "LEGO The LEGO Movie."

Also weird how the description says the first LEGO Movie released February 2013...

Edited by just2good

Did think of the prefolded variant as well, but it's much more complicated and expensive to manufacture it in one pre-folded piece with the belt connecting front and back on the sides like in the pic above. They would have to sew or glue the belt and robe together and that connection might not be durable enough for their usual quality standards, considering its mostly aimed at kids...

Maybe it comes pre-assembled in some way or another in the activity book

Edited by Metanoios91

It's interesting how the books say "LEGO The Batman Movie" instead of "LEGO The LEGO Batman Movie." I wonder if the sets will be labeled this way. I know The LEGO Movie had the sets labeled as "LEGO The LEGO Movie."

I know, very interesting. I hated seeing "Lego The Lego Movie" on the boxes. It just looked weird. Seeing "Lego The Batman Movie" is a good sign and will make the boxes look so much better.

Definitely there was a shirtless Dastan in the PoP ostrich race set (7570?) though a quick image search shows lots of promo pics with his be-shirted version in that set.

Maybe he was just topless in the UK...

EDIT: There's one in the Indiana Jones set (7683), but I'm not seeing one in ANY of the Prince of Persia sets.