Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Wallace And Grommit.

There's a lot of set potential:

Wallace's gadget packed house, Wallace's Motorbike And Sidecar, the car from curse of the were rabbit, the rocket from a grand day out, the dog food factory showdown from a close shave, the fairground ride chase from curse of the were rabbit. Due to Wallace's inventive nature all the sets could be packed with functions. Plus the cast of characters from Wallace and his faithful pooch, to feathers McGraw, Preston the cyber-dog, Shaun the sheep, the robot from the moon, The Were Rabbit, Lady Tottington, Victor Quartermaine e.t.c

Supernatural.Now THAT would be a dream come true.And the flagship set of the line would be the Impala(obviously)in full detail with Sam and Dean for the minifigure section.I could seriously come up with so many great set ideas,I would end up talking for hours or even days!!!

Edited by LOTR34

It would never happen, but MSNBC vs FoxNews!

Berkeley Breathed is back, so Bloom County! I want me an Opus minifigure!

As many have said, I would love a Hunger Games theme. Here are some ideas.

The Hunger Games

The Reaping: Set comes with Katniss in reaping clothes, Gale in reaping clothes, Prim in reaping clothes, Peeta in reaping clothes, Effie Trinket, and two Peacekeepers. Set includes a stage with two hemispheres, full of 1x1 white tiles in each, a large television screen with a Capitol propaganda clip sticker on it. Set also comes with fences segregating boys and girls, with cameras on towers. Set features include spinning the hemispheres to shake the names. £24.99

The Opening Ceremony: Set includes Katniss and Peeta in burning outfits. Set comes with the horse drawn carriage. Set features include pop-up flames on the carriage. £9.99

The Training Centre: Set includes Katniss, Peeta, Cato, Clove, Foxface and Marvel, all in training centre outfits. Set comes with dummies, weapons racks, and various other stations. Set features include catapulting a weight, spinning a dummy, flick missiles etc. £29.99

More to come!

I've always wanted to see Doctor Who sets and now that's happening, it's hard to think of any other dream licenses. Les Miserables sets would be cool though or sets based on Men In Black.

Wallace And Grommit.

There's a lot of set potential:

Wallace's gadget packed house, Wallace's Motorbike And Sidecar, the car from curse of the were rabbit, the rocket from a grand day out, the dog food factory showdown from a close shave, the fairground ride chase from curse of the were rabbit. Due to Wallace's inventive nature all the sets could be packed with functions. Plus the cast of characters from Wallace and his faithful pooch, to feathers McGraw, Preston the cyber-dog, Shaun the sheep, the robot from the moon, The Were Rabbit, Lady Tottington, Victor Quartermaine e.t.c

Wallace & Gromit would be brilliant. I'd love to build the rocket from A Grand Day Out!

I agree that Wallace and Gromit would be fantastic!

I have recently been longing for a CMF series of Discworld characters.

Wallace & Gromit would be great indeed.

I'm sure it's already been said, but I'd love to see a Jim Henson license.

We could get Muppets, and that would be great. I'm a fan of Beaker and the Swedish Chef, Statler and Waldorf, and many others. Sesame Street would be great for the children. I'd love a Cookie Monster or an Elmo myself. There is a wealth of diverse characters to choose from, and several iconic elements that could become great sets.

But even better would be great classic properties like Dark Crystal and Labyrinth.

I'd also like to mention another old movie. The Neverending Story could be a fun property license to obtain with many unique characters, locations, and more.

Yeah, I spent this rainy Saturday watching '80's fantasy movies.

Some more Hunger Games ideas:

Tracker Jacker Attack: Set comes with Katniss, Glimmer, Clove and Cato. Set includes a large tree, with a spot for Katniss to sit, a tracker jacker nest and some logs on the ground for the Careers to sit on. Set features include ejecting tracker jacker nest and catapulting log. £17.99

Rue's Demise: Set comes with Katniss, Rue and Marvel. Set includes a small tree with net, and a baseplate with grass and foilage, as well as a part with flowers. Set features include dropping net and a plate on the baseplate where you can place Rue and you push a lever and she falls. £6.99

Catching Fire

The Victor's Village: Set comes with Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Haymitch, Effie, Prim, Katniss' mother, President Snow, two Peacekeepers, Flavius, Cinna, Portia, Octavia and Buttercup. Set includes Katniss, Peeta and Haymitch's houses, a gate and a statue. In Katniss' house, there is a large dining table that can be flipped: one side has food and various other objects whilst the other side is clear so Gale can lie on it. There is also a kitchen with various medicines and food, a study where President Snow sat, with a projected picture of Gale and Katniss kissing. There is a sitting room with a sofa and TV, with a sticker on it of Snow announcing the Quarter Quell. Upstairs there are bedrooms for Katniss, Prim and their mother. In Haymitch's house, there is a large kitchen with bottles everywhere, and a large table with chair. In the living room, there is a TV with the Quarter Quell announcement. Upstairs there is a toilet and a bedroom. In Peeta's house, there is a kitchen with a large oven, with cookies, cupcakes and bread. In the sitting room there is an easel and a TV with the Quarter Quell announcement. Upstairs there is also a toilet and bedroom. £132.99

Quarter Quell Training Centre: Set includes Katniss, Beetee, Wiress, Mags, Chaff, Blight and Plutarch Heavensbee. Set comes with a small station for Wiress and Beetee with a log. Also there is a punch bag, and a fencing station. But the main build is Katniss' archery training station, with a few trans-orange skeletons as dummies. Above this is Plutarch's observation deck, with a transparent panel with a 'chink in the armour' sticker. Set features include a pop up flame on Beetee's station, a falling punch bag, and spinning and falling dummies. £39.99

Mutt Monkey Attack: Set includes Katniss, Peeta, Finnick and the District 6 female. Set comes with 5 brickbuilt mutt monkeys, and a piece of foliage with a tree. Play features include catapults for the monkeys, and a place to hide the morphling, who van then shoot out to protect Peeta.

Spinning Cornucopia Battle: Set includes Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, Johanna, Beetee, Wiress, Cashmere, Gloss, Brutus and Enobaria. Set comes with the cornucopia from the film with twelve spokes, with weapons bristling from it. Set features include: Flick missiles, catapults, and power functions to spin the cornucopia. £89.99

Hovercraft Rescue: Set includes Katniss, Finnick, Beetee, Plutarch, Haymitch, and a rebel pilot. Set includes a Capitol hovercraft and the lightning tree, with debris around it. Set features include: Opening interior to hovercraft with cockpit, seats, hospital bay, and meeting room. Also an extending and retracting claw that Katniss can fit in. The debris can fall too. £59.99

Mockingjay

Distict 13: Set includes Katniss, Prim, Gale, Plutarch, President Coin, Finnick, Boggs, Haymitch, Effie, two 13 officials, Beetee in wheelchair and Peeta. Set comes with District 13 hospital bay, canteen, Katniss' bunk, training centre, and a weapons centre. £99.99

More to come!

Wallace and Gromit Sets and Muppets Sets sound amazing

Would definately buy most of them.Maybe the Muppets Theater made in the way as the cool (and expensive) Creator Buildings.

Another cool License i can think of would be a Gravity Falls License.I can think of many possible Sets:

-The Mystery Shack:Hidden Basements,Secret Rooms,Trapdoors and all kinds of Details like the Giftshop etc,

-Grunkle Stans El Diablo: Stans red Car with printed Money Slab Pieces in the Trunk, some Tools and the Squadcar from the local Police to chase him,

-Gnome Chase: Mable and Dipper fleeing from a Gnome Monster in a GolfCart.The Monster could have Gnome shaped Flick Missiles,

etc...

Many Episodes could be made into Lego Sets with quite a low Cost into Development because they can use many elements from other Sets with Traps, hidden Things and cool Mechanism.

Just about anything in the traditional medieval fantasy realm, as LEGO isn't likely to develop it on their own for quite a while.

I would love to see Futurama in a similar way to how we got the Simpsons Lego. 1 CMF series and then a large detailed set. :wub: :wub:

This is what should have been, instead of the Simpsons Wave 2.

I know I mentioned this before, but I post again: Amalgam Comics!

For those of you unaware, DC and Marvel did this joint stunt that mixed their respective characters in a new universe. Could TLG ever acquire the shared licenses? There is no reason why TLG would want to, given that Amalgam Comics happened eighteen years ago, but it's fun to think that they could.

I want Game of Thrones so bad. I know it would never happen but it'd make my life complete.

Hello all,

I was wondering if there are any fans of the greent hornet here. I am particularly interested in the 1966 TV show starring Van Williams and Bruce Lee.

As a fan, I was super disappointed in the 2011 movie and I think the flop it was will stop any reboot (and god forbid a sequel) in the near future. And realistically there will NOT be any green hornet themed Lego sets or UCS or anything...

But fornthe sake of discussion, if you had the power to do any green hornet themed sets what will it be?

PS: and for those wonderingmmy screen name "v194" is the license plate ID of the black beauty (the green hornet's "rolling arsenal" which I believe was a Chrysler Imperial ~1964.

Edited by Lego_v194

Sorry to disappoint...and accordingly no one replying indicates to me greent hornet was not and still not popular enough to warrant a set/UC's etc...

Here are some ideas of mine:

A black beauty within a set that includes the rotating floor that concealed underneath Britt Reid's "civilian car."

Mini figures: green hornet (with hat, mask, and trench coat), kato (hat, mask, and chauffeur outfit).

Britt Reid's home office with secret entry for the DA (with pull out books).

Daily sentinel office of Britt Reid in civilian uniform (mini figure), with his assistant, the DA, and his co workers (all mini figures)

Well that is only what I can think of.

Edited by Lego_v194

Since this is indeed a 'Dream LEGO License,' I will merge it shortly into the Dream LEGO Licenses thread.

………aaand done.

I'd like to see all of the Dimensions licenses extended into themes at least the size of the current wave using the Scooby Doo license.

Since this is indeed a 'Dream LEGO License,' I will merge it shortly into the Dream LEGO Licenses thread.

………aaand done.

Thanks for merging...I thought it was deleted... :thumbup:

A proper steampunk licence would be nice but an existing IP i would like to see would be RWBY that would be awesome with a lego cresent rose.

A proper steampunk licence would be nice but an existing IP i would like to see would be RWBY that would be awesome with a lego cresent rose.

I too wish Lego would make other Steampunk sets besides that one Master Builder kit. They originally promoted Nexo Knights as steampunk, but they obviously aren't.

Samurai Jack?

Or just CN in general works fine.

They seem to have that fairly popular "Ninja-Go" show as one anyway

And also Invader Zim. Zim himself will look bad, so maybe Dib?

Edited by gamejutzu